Reviews for New Perspective Evangelion
a fan chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Yet another good fic in a state of limbo. Please say this isn't dead.
Skullders chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Nice story.
steamrick chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
Very interesting so far :)
Hoping for a new chapter
Solidstach chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Damn cliffhangers! I hate the damn cliffhangers.

Moving on. I just finished reading the whole fic in one setting. After 5 minutes of quiet contemplation something occured to me. Or rather it hit me like 30 tons of bricks. In a 16-wheeler. That was dropped from a cargo plane.
What if Kaworu is not responsible for the personality transfer? What if he 'just' stopped Noriko from dying? After all, all signs point to the 'uploading' occuring during Noriko's stay in a hospital. Well, all signs except the first paragraphs. Those I cannot explain.

If Kaworu is not the culprit (it shows in his behavior; alternatively, he's trolling), then who? Chapter 12 gives us this little fact: at least one Angel will not play by the rules. Earlier there was that female Angel avatar in the train dreamscape. It may have been Sandalphon, or it may have been our culprit. Or both. I have a nagging suspicion pertaining to someone who could just grab an SI and shove him into female body.

Arael is psychic, but he (it?) has no connection to other realities. Leliel has connections to other universes, but he's only mildly psychic, barely capable of contacting Shinji in canon. Other Angels do not fit at all.

Therefore I conclude that SI is wrong in being pissed at Tabris since some new, possibly OC, Angel trolled him. If it was an Angel at all.

And let's not forget about other, more distant possibilities. Maybe our SI is not, in fact, a personality upload (that would leave his old body in a coma or dead). MMaybe he is a copy, or even a creation of whatever ROB put him in this situation. I bet one thought of that would provide a whole new kind of instant trauma to Noriko.

There, my conspiracy theory rant is over. Now I would like to say a few words about the story itself.
You have good writing style. The story is easy to read and pleasant to look at, since I can't find any grammatical or orthographic errors. Your narrative attracts attention and the plot keeps me hooked.

Lastly: your mastery of my nemesis, the cliffhanger, is unparalleled. It is incredibly frustrating to find a chapter containing a fight to be nonexistent yet.

Keep up the good work.
TvTBlakeDiamond chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Fine chapter. The last bit about Touji questioning his sexuality was pure gold. Glad to see this isn't dead. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Ashleythetiger chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
this has been one interesting fic...
i have not seen one with hormone balance taken into thought...
await more chapters... think the site had an error just then:(
lucky it saved my words anyway as said i wait somemore of this odd but fun to read story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
this has been one interesting fic...
i have not seen one with hormone balance taken into thought...
await more chapters
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Noriko huh?
1st thing that comes to mind is you are the sister to the Class rep (i saw Noriko in another fic)
reading more also yah saw Toji and his sis:(
Queen Sydon chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Yesss~ an update! I did a double take when I saw it. Very happy to see you're still keeping with this, my favourite self-insert ever. I could seriously go on and on about how well your writing draws me into the world, and maybe one day I will, but I won't bore you with all that.

I'll just say you made me very happy. Thank you so much!
Everettspartisan chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
Concept is made of crack, but overall a very nice fic. Looking forward to more.
Grevane chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
So glad to see a new chapter! I've been watching the google docs version for updates since I heard about it, and it has been neat to see it take shape.

I can't overstate how thrilled I am that you're still working on this, your fans eagerly await Noriko's next story. And in this case Asuka can't wait either. Keep up the work, each little bit counts in the end!
Jintsu chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Ah Dartz,

You have really progressed in your storytelling. I remember reading this whole thing before. It is so much better now.

Prime Starfish?

My own ideas for my revamped 'CRB4407' have that little problem taken care of. Let's just say that multiple launches of W-71 warheads plus a Positron shot from Rei will light-up the world of that Angel.

I like what you have done with Noriko; her coming to terms with his/her duality. This is a much more polished and real-life feeling fic than what you had previously posted in the original version.

Makes me wish that I had saved a copy of the original.

I can't believe that you got help from Doug Sangnoir! Who's next; maybe Yumeko Asagiri, or Bert Van Vliet?

I really hate to state this, but you seem to be taking-over the spot that Random had on this site with this story that you are spinning-out before us. As in taking the reader and enmeshing(?)them into the story.

To think that an Irish Engineer with a deep well for Guinness could raise the standards of the SI community; this is a challenge for me to finish my own story. I guess I should go on spacebattles to punt my own ideas around and see what happens.

Of course, I'm drinking Hakutsuru sake from Kobe right now!

I salute you, sir.

Grammar is correct, punctuation is impecable, and only a few mispellings show; that may be my brouser and/or maybe a virus in the mix or FFN. I keep a paperback version of The New Merriam-Webster Pocket Dictionary on my desk to keep me honest ( Besides using Word 2003 spell-check).

Your writing paints vivid pictures in my mind, like I might be actually watching this on a CRT or a flat screen. You are much more vivid than you were previously. I wonder what caused your muse to explode with this creative joy.

I will be holding-on with both hands for this elevator ride that you are taking us on.

Thank you for your imagination and ability to put-down on paper your thoughts and dreams for us normal people.

If you have the time, send me a note about your new perspective.

A faithfull reader since you-know-when

Jintsu
TomyDe chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
most self inserts are horrible and changing genders make it worse but you pull it off really well.
person chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Oh lawdy! An update! I thought the fic died long ago.

Oh man, I'd like this fic more if it updates more often, pretty please?
zackubernerdcondon chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
End the story and contenue it as a sequel, if yoyr afraid about that! (joking)

The fic is really good.