Reviews for Fanciful Fairytales
LostMySightToLight chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was soooooooo purty:D!(and yes i meant to spell it that way mind you:p) I just think that stories like this are so wonderful and sweet...*starts crying* Its so EMOTIONAL!
Wings.of.Velvet chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
ver. ver. cute! Loved it, good job
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
aw that was so cute!
mirai3k chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
so I was reading your digimon stuff and just when I thought things couldn't get any better I realized you write Kingdom Hearts ALSO!
Cassie-san chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aww! So cute!

I absolutely loved!

So faving. :D
UrNodens chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aw, so cute! My one "complaint" would be with the following -

"Another glance at my watch told me that it was only 10:45; the dance itself didn’t end until about 11 or so. We had been here since 8 and I was just ready to go back to Kairi’s..."

If he's been there since 8:00, I think saying that it's "only" 10:45 is a bit odd. It implies that not much time has passed, and that the dance will go on for a goodly while yet.

Just a random, rather belated reply. Fun read.
fullmetalguitar chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
*gives the impossible to supress 'Aww'* M'so glad you heeded Sora-muse's demands then, it was short, sweet, and of course the always fun dose of high school-ness!
a.n.g.e.l chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Aw... that was so cute!
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Cute! -
Think Chocolate Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Aw thats a real cute piece of writing!
hersummerdreams chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Aw
InuAngel788 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
aw! _ i luv it! adorable story good job! w0t!
Dull verse chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
aw so sweet and cute i liked... no loved! XD great job awesomeness always *smiles*

Angelique
Demolition Lovers chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
oh goshh! super kawai! :D I can't wait until you update best friend/lemons. You're great, keep up with it ]
koneko-2005 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Aw... that was really cute X3 loved it!