Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
een nihc chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
It's hard to describe the feeling of this one. This alternate ending is definitely more tragic and sad but I think Naraku deserves it.I like Kohaku's view of human regarding movies, gossip magazines and that human histroy repeats itself. Once again, your simple style of writing conveys the emotions superbly. And I have nothing but praise for it.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
wow...that was so..meaningful!great fic!
Eric Blair chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wow...I have to say this story has all the points for it to become a clasic, it's deep and poignant and tragic and angsty and beautifully written. You have achieved a new degree of sublime, a higher ground to thread, you have uped the ante and placed the bar by which some, if not most of the stories in the Inuyasha fandom are to be judged, in a higher place.

I initially began reading your Calamity's Breach story and instantly found myself hooked on it (I won't comment or pester you, since as an fellow [pseudo]writer I would dislike for any reviewer to tell me to update); it was a whim, a feeling that the tory could have something a bit more mature than all the other attempts at fanfci that are simply dialogue written into a story thathas no beginning, no climax and no end. My favorite pairing was until then Miroku and Sango (because clearly, anyone who is a holy man and can be perverted is just so damn cool) and then I found out about Kagura and Seshomaru and Rin and Kohaku...

I thank you for these stories, and I can only hope to write something as profound, deep and poignant as you.

Cheers.
Aida-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Ooh. I loved this so much. It was very well written. I've seen the movie, but I like how this has it's own version. If that makes sense. I also like how it had all sorts of elements; a little humor, sadness, romance, etc. Overall, good job
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story. I have never read that kind of ending.