Reviews for Saving Peter's Hair
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
LOL! very nice! yeah, I would totally do that if he were my husband/boyfriend! lol

yeah...I was quite sad to see it go in real life, but eh...it annoyed him...and none of the fangirls died (that I know of lol) so...oh well! lol

anyhoo...great job on the story! It made me laugh! :D
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Yeah, Milo's hair is a godsend. In fact, if I were Claire, I would have all out smacked him for even considering it. That's why Elle's name is mud. I hate that bitch. I wish she'd just go run with those scissors she used to cut that hair, and then end up like Sylar's dear mummy... mwahaha!

Yes... anyway... this was good... I figured you could tell...
twilighttroyellafreak chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
this is so funny i loved it :D
JelliBeen chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
OMG! I loved this. It was so funny. I loved how Claire was so upset and was calling him malnourished and weedy!
Celinha from Brazil chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I like your story. It was very funny.

Congratulations!

Celinha
Une Rose chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
ok i completely freaked out my friend while i was reading this. I started laughing uncontrollably and the only words he could combrehend was wonderland...peter...halloween...alice...long hair! I LOVE YOUR STORYS!
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Ha ha, Claire's right. PETER PETRELLI SHOULD NEVER EVER E_V_E_R CUT HIS HAIR!

It's so wonderful...
Paper-Doodle chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
LOVED IT if Milo ever cuts his hair i'll die (kidding) but the hair makes Peter, i love Milo's hair that's what makes him so HOT.
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
yeah..why in the world did he ever think of cutting that sexy hair of his?
Slayer Scribe chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I just laughed out loud...like "for reals" as my roommate would say...That was adorable! I loved it...And the Mrs. part was super...

YAY

Cheers,

MJ
Lunais chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Peter as Alice? I nearly spit my Coke out onto my keyboard.

Milo Ventimiglia has to have the best hair *ever.* It's really a shame (or a crime, really) that he's apparently going to shave his head in one of the later episodes.

Gah. *fangirl tears*
Not so sour Lemons chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
funny...everyone feels that way he has the BEST hair!
Charlie Winchester chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
LOL. That. Was. Hilarious.

-Charlie
obi's girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I just had to re-read this again after seeing Milo's interview on Ellen and the bit about Milo wanting to get his hair cut, and playing around with it on tv.
Hanz the Bunny chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
LOL! loved it! that was so cute. mr and mrs peter petrelli. has a nice ring, does it not?