Reviews for Magic in Nerima!
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to read what happens next
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Freaking awesome! I can't wait for more:)
Zhor chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Enjoyable, but the last chapter was confusing.
EmeraldGlee chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
Dude! This story's SO cool! Even if I didn't know anything about the magic part of this series...I perfectly understood it! Wow...this is a seriously cool fic. I mean, Gos being a main villain is very very hard to find. I'm actually quite surprised that you don't have that much reviews for such an awesomely funny and weird (in a good way) story!

It just seems sad that you haven't updated. This awesome fic is gathering dust in
Cattsith chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
I'm not sold on the whole split souls thing, but I'll give it a chance. Please do update this story, k?
notBald chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
The confusion returns; split souls and all that ;) The writing itself is good, but the pacing in this chapter wasn’t your best. I think you should have aimed for a cliff hanger featuring the dog boy somehow, even if it would cut a few thousand words of the length. Great chapter anyhow.
borg rabbit chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
Cool chapter, deserving of a much longer review,but...
Dnic5 chapter 8 . 12/16/2007
I like and hope that you update soon.
Radio Driver chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
You're right about how much yen equals dollars but I't not exactly like that. Keep on keepin on.
Ranchee chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
Wow cool story love the way you write Ranko, i think she is falling for Ryoga despite her best effort.I also like the way Ryoga is a lot calmer here,seems right because he has friends now to talk too. Keep up the great work.
notBald chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
Seems Ranko has better luck setting up Ranma and Akane, but where was the meddling fathers in all of this? Wouldn't they be hot on Ranma's trail to see the plan pan out?

Great chapter, BTW. Well paced and amusing all the way through. Having Ryouga get one over Ranma, even if it was with help, can easily change the dynamics of that character. Perhaps enough to realize that the easiest way of besting his rival is by outsmarting him.
ranma girl 14 chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
Nice as always, (gotta go, tornado watch. pray for me -_- )

plz plz plz update soon _
notBald chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Not bad, a bit confusing at times, but not bad. So Goz is setting himself up as a big rival/enemy? Will be interesting.
ranma girl 14 chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter.

plz update soon _
Jet Black Jr chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
Oh man, I compleatly forgot that your character and Ranma look alike in girl form! I was cracking up when Shampoo showed up and aimed for Ranko, I guess being stuck in the Ranma world for 16 years would mess with your memory. Great chapter as always and I think you should randomly put one person to sleep in every chapter. The next victime should be Kasumi! _
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »