Reviews for Bad boy whatcha gonna do
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
I wouldn't have touched this fic if you had WARNED THAT THERE WOULD BE A PAIRING SWITCH. What the hell is wrong with you. I hate ItaNaru with a passion and did not want to see him come in and steal Naruto. It's not like there was anything romantic between Naruto and Sasuke, just sex, but it was completely gross how Naruto finished having sex with Sasuke and then gave into Itachi immediately afterward. They had just met! He still had Sasuke's come inside his body! Why would you make Naruto into such a huge slut like that?

God, everyone ends up looking terrible in this shitty fanfic.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
The Uchiha brothers' interaction was just too precious.
Cookie-chan27 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
started out good but this chapter just ruined the whole sory for me
Hidaniscute20 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
omfg hehehe / i was pretty much drooling at this haha this my friend is supermega super freking hot smexy smex yaoiness XD *continues drooling over fanfic*
Yaoilover1235 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Please Update Soon It's So- Good
vipz chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
please do have a sequel.. continue it.. i liked ur idea where naruto is being targeted by both uchiha's brothers.. sooo hoooot! keep it going..
kirstielynn chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
damn i HATE itachi and why the hell did naruto enjoy that hes supposed 2 b sasuke's
FoxKitten15 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Loved it! Really hope that you continue this story )
SilverSauce chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Ugh, ItaNaru. as hott as they both are, it just doesn't work for me... unless sasuke is there. Which leads me to my next point:

ARE YOU INSANE WOMAN?

you had the PERFECT setup for ItaSasuNaru and you let it slip right through your fucking fingers! Why? *bemoans the loss* I would say you should do it next chpt. but you will probably never update so... off to read Broke by Kimya!
charlieslion chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Beautifully written.
KyouyaxCloud chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
update soon!

i want naru with sasu!
lunarsaint333 chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
you are a genius those sas/naru lemons great over all great story did not really like ita/naru together but the story is great otherwise
YaoiFanGirl5678 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Damn, this story is HOT!
Clemen chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Great story. I really enjoy reading it. I hope you decide to continue it. I'm thinking a threesome perhaps, hahaha. Until next time, take care and god bless.
noname00 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
i loved it!

i wish that there was more chaps to this though