Reviews for Sinning
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
you know, for the endless amount of fictions i've read, that is the first and only review i've ever written.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
well written, very impressed.
miseria chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Excellent, thanks for sharing :)
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Watson's boyhood memories fascinate me. Beautous description of Victorian London.
Dianizx chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I just adore this pairing!

Its just ADORABLE!

YAY!

i loved it...althhought i preffer watching holmes view cuz its really hard to get him unles he says it but this is nice THNKS ALOT! im really happy that im not the only one who likes this couple !
reflekshun chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
A good read. Thank you for sharing.
linn chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Beutifully written andinteresting POV on the characters.

I enjoyed this alot!
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Brilliant. It has that mystical, haunting touch and the last line fitted perfectly. Loved it.
Lady Katelynna chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
YAY WILDE! for he is unloved...

aw...Watson got mllested-d-d much sad!

very sweet dear!
Chris chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Absolutely fascinating view of the characters! I especially liked the last part where you brought Wilde into it - the last sentence is a perfect ending. Good job!
teacrumb chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Beautifully done! The characterization was a refreshingly different take compared to most of the slash I've read in this fandom, and it still felt spot on. It can be easy to forget that Watson has his own complications when writing someone like Holmes, and much fic gets so caught up in peeling back Holmes's emotional layers that it leaves the kind of dilemma you've delved into here out almost entirely. Loved loved LOVED it.

Plus Wilde reference ftw! TPODR was sexy as hell. D
butterflye chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This is excellent. It keeps with the style of Doyle's writing, while revealing an unseen (and some, who are not me, might argue, nonexistent) side of Watson, and indeed, Holmes.

What I'm trying to say is: I LOVE IT.
Evan Glaser chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I don't stop and review stories often, but sometime a story will strike me so well, I have to review it.

Absolutely wonderful.

Oh, and as to the one negative review you had (although I sincerely doubt the author of that review will ever read this): attraction to women does not automatically mean no attraction to men. Sexuality is not that cut and dried.

Many ladies' men are overcompensating homosexuals.
The Russian Lunch Lady chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Woa. That was deep.
Wicked R chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I'd think this is very believable