Reviews for A White Scarf
hikora chapter 1 . 4/15
I thought this was RaKa, not KaRa. Though it is cute. If only you would continue it. Btw, I agree with you on the abbey comment
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Really good job on this one-shot and I kinda agree. I don't think Kai would tell Tyson anything important.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Emotional, I like that.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
that was so cute and well so sad that his brothers from Russia left to stop the pain.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. :]
volli chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
now i liked that!

you would nomley be expecting kai to be the man?
Marsuss chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
you never read the manga?

if you go to that site, then u canread all volumes of the manga in english

and cute story!
azab chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
i liked it
Lady Of The Damned Land chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That was GREAT in one word! As for beating... I have pic which shows some boys being hung above some hungry-lookin snakes. and in Turkish series there are lil boyz tied on the walls while Kai is exploring da abbey n Kai also finds Alexander locked in a dungeon he doesn't seem beaten but.. yeah...
Huredhiel chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
so you are writting moreto this right? please do. thanks and bye:D
blueXXphoenix chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
wow. pretty cool story. i like the point u made at the end, bout them being beaten at the abbey. i luved the story.

thankyou for a awesome story.

mikaera chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Of course i believe they threated the boys at the abbey. I found some curious pictures at a website that hadn't been shown in the series in argentina, and those are from some boys hanging from the roof, and below them there are many, i mean MANY snakes, and another of some children training in strange machines... (if you want to see them send me a PM and i'll send them to you).

Appart from that, i loved the story very VERY much. it's a great one, and i had always wondered why kai wears a scarf, if you pay attention he nearly never uncovers his neck, neither in the second season, when he doesn't wear a scarf but he has something to cover his neck. Now i have something to believe :D

yeah i often like to believe some fanfics

c ya soon!

xSuperxXerox chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
i really liked this story. it was really good.
lioku chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
wow O_O

wonderful oneshot XD and i'm too one of the many more who think that torture is a given when talking about the abbey UU

great work, but then again i didn't expect less from you XD keep the great work ok

ja ne
Destiny Quill chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Aww... wonderful.

To answer your question, abuse in the abbey is considered _fanon_.

Fanon: Information or characterization that has never been confirmed in canon but is accepted as such by fans.

Canon: An adjective referring to a character, event, plotline, etc. which happened "for real" - the actual professional source material. Can be used as a noun.

Basically, so many fans agree that the boys in the abbey were physically abused that it is widely accepted as part of canon (the 'real stuff' that fan fiction is based on), even though it isn't necessarily actual canon.

Am I sounding condescending? I don't mean to. This is a lovely one-shot, and I hope that answered your question.