Reviews for Wipeout
Wraith Queen Lillya chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I all most pist my pants larfing sory suck at speling
linda.ljc chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is funny! Great job. I recced it on "Many Roads" group.

Linda

ljc
AnnieBooker chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I LOVED this! It was recced on my Many Roads list and I'm so glad it was. Thanks so much for the grins.
teehee chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
that was hilarious, you should make an epilogue with one of the teenagers figuring out its an invasion, then making a flamethrower XD
G.Wings chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
this made my day!
toomuchcaf chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
LOL this made me laugh :D Thanks for brightening my afternoon!
WraithBubbles chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME! very good..im on the look out for more:D:D
night animal chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Heh heh, well done! Poor little wraith! I especially like the part when somebody says "Halloween was last week, shit for brains, now get the fuck off my lawn!"! I love the human reactions...:)
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
lol! that's about right!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Woohoot! Not that I'm dissing any of the humans elsewhere in the galaxy, but this definitely helps me to renew faith in the awesomeness of the Earth strand.

Great fic. I like the idea of what would happen if the wraith actually DID reach earth, only to find a fairly more advanced culture after all.
Y.I.D chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was bloody brilliant. The part that I totally cracked up over was where the 'females' preferred to kick. Very funny. I commend you on your brilliance.
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
"But after the first human snack he’d noticed a marked difference in their behaviour. Gone was the screaming, out had come some sort of double-barrelled weapon, and my did that make a really big hole."

I love this! Hey, e-mail me in a month or two. I have a proposal you might like. Won't make you money, but it will get you broadcast further on the Net.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Very funny!
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
*snigger* Oh, brilliant.

Steve Plush Doll: *scowls irritably*

Seriously - loved it. You've got the human reactions down very well indeed, I was just cracking up.

Michael Plush Doll: *ignores all in favor of hunting for aerosol cans*

oO; The homemade flamethrower part though... Man, we only just staged an intervention because of his explosives obsession! *sigh* Before I run after errant plushies, may I ask if I can archive this fic in my C2? Please?
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
LOL! Well he was brave in the attempt if not so bright in the execution.