Reviews for Chili Dogs
Sanicfan2013 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
But where does Manic get them?
Leepet chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aw- Manic knows! Sweet. I never thought about the chili dog thing having a backstory. Great idea! I love it! And now- because you piqued my interest I'm going to go stalk your profile and start reading some more stories. Great job!
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
So THAT explains the obsession (although I'm sure hints were already dropped; nothing implied). Dic Entertainment sure has done many numbers on Sonic and company that most gamers would reject. However, I don't mind his chili dog fetish. If he wants to eat those things, I say let 'im.

Now our only dilemma is: Why can't the writers at that company think as creatively as us fanfic geniuses? So many directions they pressed in our faces which most often went unexplored. Oh, the ironies we detect.

Sonic likes chili dogs, Sonia prefers tofu...What about Manic and Aleena? Well, as a spoiler, I assume Manic likes chili while the mother prefers chili and tofu oftentimes combined. :)
Violet Whirlwind chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Cute. Short but sweet. and nice way of explaining his obsession. It makes sense. *thumbsup*
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Say it with me! Aw.
Platonic chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
You do wonderful with SU moments. I know believe this is why Sonic likes chili dogs so much. Again I have to wipe back a tear as I read. I do hope I find enjoyment in one of your longer pieces of work. VERY GOOD!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I've never tasted a chilidog before, but from the way you discribe the 'after smell' then I probably wouldnt want something that smelly in my mouth XD; though I might give them a try anyway

And I've always wondered why Sonic likes them, whatever they were, and the way it brings back memories does seem like the way he'd treasure his past nice :D
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Great fic here! Some kinds of food can really trigger off memories, as the chili dogs have done for Sonic. The ending was great - can't beat that sibling bond!
Oppenheimer's Oratory chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
That was good, descriptive. I've always wondered why Sonic loves chili dogs.. thank you for that explanation! (lol) Oh and I thought Manic loved chili dogs as well! I used to watch Sonic Underground when I was little, and I remember that.. Oh well.
dpfan92 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I really like this fic! Chili-dogs, what a perfect theme! And Manic fics totally rock too! He's the best!
Espionata chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This fic started to bring out the waterworks. I feel for Sonic in this one. I'm glad you're on Stealthy Stories. And those turtle fics of yours always get me. I read them alot seeing how brotherly they are. Yes I'm a sap.
tazkol the master of emeralds chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
that was good, you have a major talent, i look forward to reading more of your work
Ice the Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
The best part about this story is that it's completely believable. Thank you for not writing ridiculously absurd stories.

I like the level of seriousness you put into this story - the mood of quiet, subdued, and perhaps sentimental seems to be one of your areas of expertise.

Ice out.