Reviews for A marriage for the new heir
Livie chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
YOU SPELLED ( SEE WHAT I DID THERE?) AVADA KEDAVRA WRONG!
Livie chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
OH MY GOD! RON IS GONNA FRICKIN KILL DRACO! HOLY HELL! *freaks out in background*
Aria Talbot chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Interesting concept... but it's badly written and very out of character.
Bella chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Hi, I really love your fanfic. I mean I can understand people having critisism because it's something some people don't want to read. But like you said, then they shouldn't read it! I love it and thank you for creating it and putting time and effort in to it!
GoldenSnitch123 chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
You definitely need to update soon! You are the only author I know that came back to a story after that long. You're AWESOME! I completely agree with chapter 18, NO GEL! Update soon! I love the story!
spikeecat chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
I'm sorry to hear that you're giving this one up. Best of luck and hopefully you'll decide to continue writing in the future.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Is voldermort look like tom riddle in this story or no
SlytherinWolf2445 chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Can't wait to find out what happens next
Willa Jane chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
why did you stop?
i beg of you to finish this!
slytherincharmer chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Okay I really like this story but I think it needs to be longer. I mean serously who get Hermione Ron or Draco? You should really make more chapters. Other than that it was really really good.

Cat (slytherincharmer)
Elphiegalinda chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
I don't normally comment until I've finished reading every chapter but I had to review this one. I love this chapter...3 Wicked (as you can probably tell from my username lol) so LOVE that reference!
TaylorSwiftLuvsDraMione chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
great chapter
Allleila chapter 18 . 1/11/2010
No it can't just end there it can't. Please update it. So much needs to be covered. Will Draco win back fair Hermione's hand. Will they ever find out Harry is a fraud? Will everybody find out about Hermiones true heritage? All of these things and more need be answered.
shadow-inu14 chapter 18 . 1/3/2010
you r a good writer please update this story soon
The fault in my heart chapter 18 . 9/21/2009
Oh how is hermione going to re act when she finds Draco sitting there

please keep going it is great

thanks