Reviews for A Mermaid's Tears
372259 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
This one shots are so tear-jerking and so powerful, I love them! I especially liked this one and the one where Sasuke likes Hinata :) You should write more SasukexHinata fics if you have time! You writing is amazing and I know you'd write the couple beautifully :)
aurora0914 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
out of curiosity, how is this sasuhina? it's nice and all, though
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
Psycho is back!

Too short for me. I need the other shot.

Question is: Are we getting another shot? You've been gone too long already.

Just so you know, I'll be on the waiting line :)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Oh, no! Sasuke, that's worth seven years of bad luck.

LOL xD

What was Hinata asking for?

Come on Hinata, surprise the world! It's not like she's weak, a life like the one she had cannot be lived by someone weak :/

Hit. Punch. Scratch. Slap. Whatever. Just do something, you can cry a river after that or before or in the middle. Just accomplish it. Hinata can be her own hero .
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
I like it. Short but accurate.

They never understand what it takes to endure something until they're in that place. It is never as easy as it seems. It is always a different point of view and stance.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
God, poor boy... I love NaruHina, but KakaHina has something that thrills me more.

And that's an answer to my previous review as well :)

By the way, that last sentence of the story made me shiver. Such a sadness and resignation gets me :0

But I'm happy Hinata and Kakashi had a good ending! haha :D
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
I love this!

It's so nicely written :D

KakaHina is my favorite pairing after all. And there's not much fandom about them out there u.u

So far, this chapter's been my favorite.

And I liked the smile play :)

What's the reason of Naruto's disappointment? Don't tell me he wanted a confession? xD

Thanks a lot for writing this delightful story
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Nice plot :)

Haku and Hinata... that's an unusual pairing, but not complains here ;)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
This one was really enjoyable!

A chakra cake! That's brilliant :O

Really cute story :)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
I don't find it depressing at all.

I don't even feel pity for Hiashi.

I think, this is just as life is: bittersweet.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
Hahaha, this is indeed light! It's easy to enjoy :)

It's really troublesome if the girl is allergic to dogs, poor thing. The fact that she kept quiet makes it cute
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
Is it just me or this chapter gives off a more mature feeling? I think it does. Well, nicely done :)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
The "She can't cry anymore" really got me D:

And I think Sakura's reaction to Hinata's last line is missing.

I had no idea about the green eyes' meaning. Thanks for explaining since it's not an idiom we use in my country, though we do have some that relate green with jealousy, we just change 'eyes' for 'skin' :)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
That's so Shikamaru-like :)

Good one.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
My God, this is wrong in so many ways it's creepy. And I like it!

Haha xD

The feelings you portrayed on Neji felt kind of real. I mean, psycho can be genius when the right amount is given. Well done.

Frankly speaking, I got attracted by the title. So, I'll keep reading :)