Reviews for The Madness of Love
Rose chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Other than a few disjointed sentences here and there, this was really well done and very convincing. I applaud your artful and convincing use of Shakespeare's language. I also love the fact that this is all probable; most fanfiction that deals with couples outside the main-arc of a storyline blur the facts too much. You, on the other hand, actually managed to be realistic.
DWforlife chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I have read Romeo and Juliet several times and seen the play, but I must say this story made me feel the way that story was supposed to make me feel. Amazing story
CrazyPersonWriting chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Heartbreaking and beautifully crafted.

There are no words to describe this genius.

Thanks for writing this 3
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
... My darling Mercutio! NO! The poor soul... You, my child, are a MASTER. Of EPICNESS. Very artful, very believable. And I hate Tybalt even more now. ... Bwaaaa!
Mrs. Scott Kennedy chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
that was eextremely sad, not that that's a bad thing though. favorited
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
this is so well written! the end brought tears to my eyes T-T
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I am close to tears due to the amazingness of this story. It's slash and shakespeare all wrapped in one! What more could a person wish for? lol Your writing style is great and I enjoyed the plot very much. Keep on keeping on

ciao :)
Yours Truly Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Very well written! I especially like the old time dialog. The piece is a very beautiful work of literature, congratulations.
AlexandraTheAlright chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
That was so depressing. I hope you appreciate the fact that I am almost in tears. That was very well written and has been added to my favorites list xD
schlorp chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
You won't believe how quickly I got my pouty-sad-face out by the end of this story. I've never read Shakespearean fanfiction before and I'm glad this was my first. It was beautiful, touching, heart-wrenching and all of the other 'good job' adjectives. Really. And I could never begin to be able to pull off all of the Elizebethan language. Mercutio has always had a special place in my heart ever since I did his Queen Mab monologue and this makes me love him even more.

This is amazing.
Wheefactor chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This has to be one of the few masterpieces of fanfiction that I have ever read. I was sympathetic to Mercutio prior to reading this, but the last few paragraphs convince of the raw pain and heartbreak that he must feel. Ugh, it makes me want to rip out my heart and clutch it to the cavity it has left. What sorrow that is...

*cough* I mean, yay! :D Very good!
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
loved it,

mercutio's position really parallels my life right now.

you really nailed the mindset of a love-strickened soul.

can't say it enough, but i loved it.

Ryoshu Kin chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I love it... so, so true... (Sniffles) It was beautiful. (So sad...)
random person chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
whoa. nice Elizabethan English
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I have always loved Mercutio, and I wondered why he never fell in love. This may explain it. I was appalled at Harold Perrineau's cross dressing Mercutio in the latest Romeo & Juliet (and, if I had been Juliet, I'd have chosen Paul Rudd as Paris over Leonardo DiCaprio as Romeo!), but the beautiful golden-haired Johan Renvall was an amazing Mercutio in American Ballet Theatre's performance of R&J (& Victor Barbee was an amazing Tybalt!).