Reviews for keeping your appointments
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I want to cry.
But its so beautifully sweet.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That last paragraph always makes let out a watery chuckle, even when I don't want to. :)
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awww good story:)
LazyAndHyper chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love the end part where Wally reads the comic and chuckles. You rule all.

Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Extremely beautiful and sad ): Very touching and well-writen. And the epitaph just broke my heart! Great job
Kyer chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This would have made me immeasurably sad...but speedsters don't die..they just get pulled into this dimension where they stay for a bit (or 20 years) and then pop out again when you weren't looking.

Kind of like tax audits.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I started crying right after the second paragraph and haven't stopped yet. When I clicked the story, I didn't think it'd be Wally's funeral! That's not fair!

-sniffles- Amazingly depressing. In a good way.

-Maggie
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Could be considered Friendship/Tragedy.

A bittersweet story.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Touching.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
aw! awesome piece!

HawkAngel
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
OMG, I almost cried reading that. Like I was biting my lip to hold back the tears. Partially because my mom is sitting nearby and would think I'm completely crazy if I suddenly started bawling.

Anyway, that was amazing! You've done an amazing job!
Flarire chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
It took me a moment to figure out who this was about ( who died) but when I did, I started crying. This is beautiful, if not entirely depressing.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That. Was. AWESOME! *sobs* So sad, though. I felt so sorry for poor old Bruce, and Wally was DEAD! *sobs harder* Anyway, awesome job. Definitely one for the favorites. :)

Miles3
Hagstrom chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
g.

A really touching fic, one of few. Dont know why i havent read it somehow, i thought you were going to explain how or when Wally died and end with a "...and Bruce died that very same night,joining the speedster" But i guess its better this way.

Fantastic job...i want to hug that Bruce right now.
enakoritsi chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was wonderful in a bitterly sad way. I started reading it without knowing how it was going to end, and even when the back of my mind figured it out, I kept scrolling down and hoping it was going to be something else. I loved how you showed Bruce's dedication, the fact that he can still hear Wally when he goes to visit. I also adored how you mentioned Alfred always being there, because it always does feel that way doesn't it? I know I could never imagine Alfred passing away. Overall, just beautifully written, and heart-breakingly sad, haha, because I'm crying right now.