Reviews for Gallery
Sroloc Elbisivni chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I loved this. It was sweet and touching in all the right spots, with just enough humor and banter to make it interesting without overshadowing the mood. I ESPECIALLY loved the X-men and Spider-man references. (My inner Marvel fangirl may or may not have squealed when I read those lines).
Thanks for writing such a lovely (It may seem a little trite, but for me, it's the perfect word to describe how I felt) story.
IronRaven chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
As with all of it, quite impressed. I had to look up a few of the artists- I wish you were still writing, or at least posting here, as I also need someone else who does research that most people will probably miss. I'm not sure if I should be merely horrified or very horrified, but I have had that reaction to the Cubists myself. But speaking of a Mondrian as "cute"- a sign that while Vic is brilliant, he's certainly not like any one else.

I truly appreciated the Marvel inclusion. That was quite surprising, most people won't cross universes like that.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
haha! Nice!
enakoritsi chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I absolutely adored this. It was sweet, funny, and fabulously written. I thought the dialogue was both spot on for each character, but also very insightful. Art is a very fragile thing to discuss and talk about because it is so personal, but you were able to shape your story around it flawlessly while also adding just a light-heartedness to the mix. Overall, I really loved it, and it even made me fall in love with these characters even more, which I doubted was possible. Great story, and I plan on many re-reads. :)
Konnie-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I really really enjoyed this. The little nods to the comic books, the interaction between those two, the X-reference. It was really great! I'm favving it now
AFY chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
You brought the humor out brilliantly, I kept giggling through the cubism bit. Oh, Q would definitely not be a fan of Picasso.

I have got to cheer every time I find a well-written, H/Q fic. Out of all the heroes, they are truly my favorites...

Keep up the writing. It's too good to stop.
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
now that is q for you.

great, i wouldnt mind seeing some of those pictures somewhere, i figured the one that was of the gropup was from the opeining sequence, and the whole spiderman thing, but the rest sound great.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Question messing with Huntress, good times.
VesperRegina chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Fascinating character study. I love how you take the idea that art is a window to the soul and use it to such wonderful effect.

Especially in the instance where Vic reacts to the Cubists with such rage. Because to a man that seeks order in a world that is fractured, art that seeks to glorify that fracturing would be an affront.

And on a less introspective note, those thoughtful henchmen were hilarious.
irony882 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I loved the "inertia will keep the Watchtower in orbit," part! This was a nice oneshot, the choice of couple making it even better!

NC
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Awesome. I love the Question. He is so cool. I also love Huntress. Please write another story soon.
DeepBlueQL chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Awesome story!

You totally capture their humor and passion.

Can't wait til your next Q/H story.
Le Bibliothecaire chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I loved this! I have to do a little cheer evertime I see a new Huntress/Q fic. I love the way you sketch out the characters within normal, (well, as normal as it gets for this couple) everday activities. And I loved the descriptions of the works of art and the characters' reactions to them. I rarely have the opportunity to visit art museums or galleries anymore and when I do, people have to pry me out of the museum to get me to leave. I eagerly await more stories.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Number 1: I love Waterhouse and sighed at the mention. ]

Number 2: Great lines: At one point, needing to stretch, she stood up and announced she was leaving him forever and moving to Bludhaven. "Sounds good," he said, absently, "and make sure it's two percent this time, the way it comes out of the cow."

The byplay between Helena and Question is great, very well-written. And what fun is a plot anyway?

Another great line: "It's like he found a way to pour nightmares on canvas."

Nice ending as well.
coldqueen chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
ROFL, very amusing and obviously written by an art lover.

I ADORED Vic's reactions to the art. TOO FUNNY!