Reviews for Challenge
1tE5o6 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Pointless, but cute.
Cheese Maiden chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Every funny. I can see Naruto doing the chicken dance.
via-loves-tyson chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
love it so cute and very adorable and yes sasuke is so freaking screwedXD
buzzbee111 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
lol- totally not OOC
icekrim91 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
that was freakin' short...but i like it...hope that it has a continuation...awesome fic
nariko-kurosawa chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Haha I can actually see that happening! Love this story!
Caili-kun chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
LMAO! Loved it! :D
Your Average Sardonist chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aww how cute! Is he in denial? Hehe. Nice one-shot
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I loved every part of it except the end, where Sasuke suddenly got OOC. It was very funny and well-described, but it would have been better if it would have stayed a comedy and not hinted at SasuIno. Don't get me wrong now, I love SasuIno, but that needs some sort of development, so I think that if you start with them both in character, you should also end it in character (in the case of a short story such as this one). I would've found it funnier if Ino were to chase after him now, much to Shikamaru's annoyance and Sasuke would've been like "shit, what have I done" :) Anyway, I'm not trying to tell you how to write your own story, I know I hate it when people do that with me. Infact, I like it very much the way it is, so...props to you!
Rypay chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Naruto, te he dicho que me caes bien? xD

aww tan lindo este fic, me encantó

Jaja bien que Sasuke la hubiera besado con reto o sin el

otro hermosos fic

un ebso

adios
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aw, that was super cute! I loved it!
On Permanent Hiatus chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Loved this! It was so cute! But y'know, you should have added the word "kunoichi" to the description before "he was so screwed." Otherwise people would think it was SasuNaru ;) (which we both know is just not as good, right? Ha!)

Btw, read your Ino essay. Sending it to everyone I know! ...I have a serious Ino obsession, pardon. u_u

Anywho, very good. Love your stuff already. FINALLY! Something that isn't crap 3
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
a little longer than than he had huh?

hahaha yes he is screwed haha
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Why Ino? Why not someone else, like Tenten, Hinata or something?
thesoulofthegreatbell chapter 1 . 4/1/2007