Reviews for A Different Cinderella
tanny apple chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
the alternet endings are funny :D xx
I Can't Remember My Pen Name chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
i cant choose! they all fit together!
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Cute fic! I preferred the first ending.

- Gaby
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
that was really cute, i loved it.
Smartest Girl In The World chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
this story is so cute! i loved it.
tresplatinumrings chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
i know how you feel- i hate it when people dont take a second to review *and we spend so much time slaving over our stories so the reader likes it!* lmao D

hey! it doesnt matter if you thought it was cheesy, i think it was very cute! :D

i think i liked ending...maybe... OKAY OKAY i cant choose.
hydraspit chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Nice story! I've actually never read a Cinderella-type Harry Potter story before, so I quite enjoyed this one!

This was wonderful, James and Lily's characterizations were lovely and your writing style flowed nice and clear. Great work.

I liked the first ending the best, by the way, because it showed that James learned something from being Jeremy as much as Lily did.

(coming to you from the Review Lounge by the way)
estrelita chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Cliche? Yes...Did I love it? Of course! I loved the nicknames. And As for what ending I liked, I really loved them all. But my fave has to be the second one. :)
something-like-love chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Despite the cliche, I think this was a pleasuarable spin on Cinderella stories! James was so cute, and I love the nicknames ] Excellent job!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
as a general rule, it's better to just pick your own ending...it leaves the readers with a more satisfied feeling...while i liked that the first ending is all happy, i think the third ending is best, because i dont think that would change everything...itd just start a change...and it's funnty stuff...but, it is a good story- no matter what you pick
Chicklepea chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I like all three endings as one, I'm guessing we are aloud that?

I didnt like the A/Ns inbetween the endings though, I think it would be better if you just took those out and ran it to the end, they make the ending disjointed and take the magic out of it.

Other than that I loved this, It was a cute fluffy sort of thing and I really enjoyed it. The idea of the male Cinderella was great!

Take care xx Chicklepea
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I like the first ending...her warning just seemed funny!

Anyway, slightly cliched yes but well done all the same
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hey! I really liked this. :)

I liked all three endings...though I think it really would've made more sense if you wouldn't have put in the mid-chapter author's notes. It's a bit of a turn off to most people. Just advice. :)

Like I said, I really, really liked this. It's really cute. :D Great job.

~jaye~
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I liked it. It was really cute. I think I preferred the second ending the best. They definitely seem most in-char there. ) Cute.

sunny
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Laughing at mental pictures of James and Sirius dressed as Cinderella and the fairy godmother ... 7 sickles

Giggling at the name Lily-Poo-Kins ... 5 galleons

Getting to pick the ending you want ... priceless!

I pick ending 1, btw!