Reviews for Second Circle of Hell
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Maybe one day you'll continue?
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Brilliant! WHY DID YOU LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER? Ah, such an extraordinary story. They are trying to get answers, however all that is there are questions. Goodness, poor Severus! As a slave with no rights and pure submission. Harry is still immature and struggling. The thin line between love and hate is well placed. Please! You must continue!
darkmoonlady chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Nice fic
I love it
Friendly darkmoonlady
phenix chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
I like this story because Severus definetely needs a lesson of humiliation. Have read it long time ago and checked it today hoping there is a new chapter. Are you actually planning on finishing this story? I look forward to new chapter. Thanks for your writing.
vampy-chan17 chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
omg! please update this amazing story please please please please please please please please!
FlammersWorstNightmare chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Dude... you HAVE to update this story! I look this story up once a month to see if there is ever a chapter 8... My heart is always broken D,8 [I kinda creeped on you a little before reviewing] You have updated loads of stories since your last update for this one! Why not contribute some of that beautiful creativity to this AMAZING story? ) I really like it! Like when Snape had his freak-out at Moody *faints* that was EPIC! And then the whole "massage" part was perfection [including the hurting Harry then hurting himself part]! So you HAVE to finish this! Thank you if you do! If not, I will be sure to pick up a box of tissues for next month.

~J.X.
SexiSnarry chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I almost cried when I realized this was abandoned... :( Maybe you could make me happy, and pick it back up? :) I REALLY like this story. It is so well-written and perfect (From what I read, I do not know how it will end... *hinthint*) PLEASE update this! It takes a lot to impress me, and this is one of my favorites! (Except for the whole ABANDONED thing) GREAT job, otherwise! 8I
uk3-obeys-seme chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
More?
Zerro chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
This was very write more,i'm wanting to read more.I love it!
tophis1 chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
very nice story. They would make good friends if they would just stop being so childish!
Adri chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Is this to be continued? I sure hope so. Poor Severus! I have a feeling he's hiding something... that he's actually good perhaps? I'd love to see more in this story!
ohinyan chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Great story, I really want to see where it goes. I notice you are still writing HP fanfic. Will you be continuing this one ? Please do !
Silawe chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
It's really a nice fic! Why didn't you continue it? I mean, I enjoyed a lot reading through the seven chapters and I was so enthralled... I hope that you might consider to update again.

Congratulations for such a great story!

Kisses,

Carmen
Leviathan of the Skies chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
your story is really intense

poor Severus

hope you update it soon.
batfacedgirl chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
Hi there. I am new to this ship but this is still one of the best I've read! I really hope you continue it. It has such promise. Keeping my fingers crossed!