Reviews for Friendly Fire
ashez2ashes chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Hmm, I dunno considering Hinata has a strong bloodline limit, I think getting her back would be a higher priority than Tsunade suggests here.
Slyefoxfury chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
Ah dammit all to hell :\ Why do I have to be a new member? This story is truly a treasure to behold. I've noticed you stopped writing here in 07 though so I'm off by almost two years T.T left yourself a great opening for a sequel (though I agree you did better with the chapter preceeding the epilogue.) Here's to hoping you at least still use the same email and read this :D
Ashley0816 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
This story is REALLY good! My fav character is Kiba and this story sounds so sad so far but i like it A LOT. It even made me cry abit and trust me I don't cry that easily. You are such a good writer, I wish my story was as good as yours. My story is Weird mission for Three and two people wrote VERY mean reviews. Trust me VERY harsh reveiws. Well anyway keep up the great work you'll be famous one day! :I
Garouga88 chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
good story, it was intence. it had a good story line and the action was good. its a very dramatic and sad story. it would go up on my favorite story list,...but i dont think i can bring myself to put a story that Akamaru dies in in my favs. sorry.
oh emm gi chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
i really really love this story!

i added it to my favorites. xD
blazingfire03 chapter 13 . 6/10/2007
this fic was amazing. do u no how many times i was in tears because of u! too many too count. the way that u decribed Kiba dealing with the death is akmaru(?) was soo sad and then the last two chapters really got to me. again awesome but sad fic:)
Tabby1619 chapter 13 . 4/14/2007
That story was great
KyuubaInuzuka chapter 13 . 3/10/2007
SHIROMARU! -
KyuubaInuzuka chapter 12 . 3/10/2007
That story was sad but you put alot of detail into it...as if you yourself had experianced what he had gone through.I like the story! -
Intense Innocence chapter 13 . 3/6/2007
This story simply amazed me from bigging to end~ It was so surprising, and well-plotted. The story line was wonderful~ A simply amazing and beautiful piece of writing.

I won't lie to you when i say that this is definitely one of the best stories i've read, especially being centered around team 8, and my favorite~ Kiba~
smm chapter 13 . 2/27/2007
This is probably one of the best fan fics I've ever read. It was really well thought out and the story was fantastic. The characters were in character and it was just all around terrific :)
xcloudx chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
Awsome ending chapter this waas a veery different story but it was awsome!thanks
NarutoXFanatic chapter 12 . 2/15/2007
Hey :) You said that you'd continue the story if people reviewed. So, I am.

Please continue this story, I love it. The 10th chapter almost made me cry, and I don't do that very often. But i'd really love if you continued it. Hope you do, buh-bye

Michelle
Sunset-of-youthfulness chapter 12 . 2/13/2007
P-E-R-F-E-C-T! This is one of the only stories that i have read that has had a good ending. [unless you are going to continue, which i really think you should! REALLY!]

Awesome job! You are one of the best writers i've seen on this site! YOSH!

Sunset-of-youthfulness
Dunnoanymore chapter 12 . 2/12/2007
You must continue this story. I might die without at least another chapter! It's a great story!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »