Reviews for Something That Produces Results
AccioTardisKey chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
I really glad your going to get back to writing! I really love all your stories
JENJEN87 chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
NOO...THAT WAS GETTING SO GOOD.I REMEMBER READING THE FIRST FANFIC. AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD AND SO WAS THIS ONE.
AccioTardisKey chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
I know you haven't updated in a while,

but i just read the story today and i love it and hope you write more to this story!
Slashbaby chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
I my gosh! I just found your storys today and I must say you're CRUL! Putting 3 amazing stories of a series out there unfinished! I can't wait for the next chapter(s)! (the (s) was a hint) I can't wait to see how this 'kiss pic' thing turns out! I also feel the need to hate you because I am a die hard Jommy fan and you are quickly converting me into a Juderman lover! You story rocks!
RetroGeek chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
I hate Carson, but I love your story! :)
EClareObsession chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
Pmrn!

This story is awesome!
just-goforit chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
So I just read the 2 before this one and got to where this one ends. I really like this story. Juderman is the best IS couple EVER! Can't wait to read more!
The Rated R Superstar chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
Carson, hate her so much. Loved it.
Wolfsong.a la belle etoile chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
carson get a life! seriously get a life! anyways i'm more of a jommy shipper but i've got to say i read this and the 2 prequels and its fatastic! :) i actually love this juderman fan fic so u have got 2 update as soon as possible! :)
tylerkytelover chapter 8 . 4/18/2007
gr carson! pms
blairbear014 chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
lol goodiee

:]

carsons a bitch

PMS
speedsONEandONLY chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
i still hate that carson bitch! ne who post wen u can!
golfa chickie chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
Loved it! I am interested to see what happens with Carson going to their school now!
blairbear014 chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
what ?

NONONONONONONONONONONONO

DIE CARSON DIE !

PMS
speedsONEandONLY chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
if that was the end of the story i would cry! and somehow i can picture speed with his over his head and his eyes wide "saying" im not diong this. im not doing this. i have nothing to do with this. and begging jude not to be made at him. but carsons a bith an deserves what she has coming to her. ne who please update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »