Reviews for Wasureru, To Forget
IcedLady chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
I absolutely love that slapping-each-other moment between Itachi and Amaya..it's so funny but cute in it's own way :)
Awesome fanfic by the way!
NightRain2DaySnow chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
This was just... Beautiful! I LOVE this story! And for your first fanfic, wow! I wouldn't have even guessed that this was your first until you told us! Just too awesome. The ending was really good! Cute babies, twins are one of my favourite to read stories about! Thank you for writing such a sensational story!
pampoo chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
I read this story back in June or July, but I'm reviewing it half a year later. xD Back then, i had just discovered , haha, slow me. I did not really like stories with OCs, seeing as most of them were noooot so good. I stumbled on this story and read it in one breath, I was SO amazed by how vivid this story is, how detailed and how well you portrayed Itachi. Of course, i didn't know the huge arss number of stories on so i wondered who would actually spend so much time on writing such a story, silly me! xD

All you need to know is that I love this story, it was one of the first fanfictions I ever read. Thank you for writing it.

- xoxo, pampoo
Blueharu2-12 chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
This was a great story! (_) keep writing pleeeaseee! :D
Blueharu2-12 chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
HAHAHAHA lol at sasuke.. "Maybe he could learn something from her" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA he's so fixed on beating itachi
Tanssia chapter 24 . 3/20/2012
And they all lived happily ever after! So sweet, loved this story; it's hard to make an OC story work but you did it! :)
AZUREciel chapter 24 . 3/20/2011
OHMYGOD they're such a great coupleeee :DDD 333, i love the way you portrayed itachi in this story. This is awsomeee, hope to see more stuff about itachi in the future as well! xD Great work!
MissVampyre chapter 24 . 9/29/2010
Ahh! This was amazing!

It's hard to find quality Itachi fanfics (with an OC) that keep him in character. When he shows his gentle side you still kept him quiet and reserved, if Itachi ever fell in love I believe that's how he'd be.

I also like the twist on why he killed his clan, although I'm thinking that when you wrote this was before we actually knew the reason.

Anyway, I LOVED it, your attempt at humor when they were all on the roof and fell was succesful, I laughed out loud. :D

This was well worth the read, I'll be on the look out for more stories from you.
BraveLittleTrickster chapter 24 . 8/19/2010
Hey! awesome story! I loved it! If you want, you should make a sequel for Haruki and Akemi's life after they grow up...but thats only a suggestion. Take it if you want, if not, thats ok with me too! _ Thanks for writing a awesome story! Deidei approves! _\/ (thats Deidei if you didn't notice, all the akatsuki have their happy moments!) (Tobi: ()) Pein: :_: Konan: *_ Sasori: _ Kisame: _ Itachi: /_\ Hidan: x(cuz he's got a foulmouth, lol) and Kakuzu: n) Hope you liked them! Thanks again for the story!

BraveLittleTrickster chapter 18 . 8/19/2010
Aah, Hana is the eighth. That makes sense...good chapter! I like it. Can't wait to read the rest of their fight. Keep writing.

BraveLittleTrickster chapter 17 . 8/19/2010
Wait, who's the eighth chakra? There's the five in the search party, Naruto, Sasuke and who else? I am confused...is that a typo or will it be explained? Eh, I'll find out then, I guess.

BraveLittleTrickster chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
Aww, Hana-chan is bad? That makes me sad...and if Sasuke is already with Oro and Naruto is just now looking for him, why i Sori-san (Sasori) still alive? Shouldn't Pinky and granny Chiyo have killed him? Just wondering, I'm fine if you kept him alive just cause, I know a lot o people that did, well thanks for writing, I like the story.

SunnyTangerine chapter 24 . 1/29/2010