Reviews for Nothing in Moderation
this was fun to read
CC chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Awesome. Truely and honestly awesome
koolkame chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really liked this, from the decorations to the snowball fight to Batman's reaction to the mistletoe kiss (who can be sour when Wonder Woman kisses you? No one!) The flashbacks and Bruce's reactions were appropriately bittersweet but not over done. Bonus points for linking it to Teen Titans.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Very cute. I liked it.
BMWW.Fan.Reader chapter 1 . 7/10/2008

I think this must be the third fic of yours that makes me wanna make out with Bruce.

And I do see how wanting to make out with fictional character is healthy...

But I can't stop reading anyway.

Great job.

Kisses Fernanda
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
see... Flash has a purpose. He got Bruce his Christmas kiss :]

awesome oneshot! so cute :D
Hepburn chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Hi! I liked your Christmas tale! It was Christmassy, funny and romantic!

I love the Flash because he bugs Batman soo much, and I love how you have Batman and Wonder Woman interact with each other. You story telling pace is good. Thanks for sharing!
jlslash chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Lol! so vey cute :)more pleases!
Icha chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
LOL! Very cute, LG! Batsy stole mistletoe for him to use with Diana! Definitely nothing in moderation, eh? And I so love the ‘fight’ between Flash, Stargirl, and Supergirl. Especially when Kal El joined. Eh, who’s Courtney’s step dad? Starman?

Anyway, this made me really wish I had a mistletoe kiss last Christmas…
teen freak chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
*gasps* Bruce, you manwhore!

Hee hee, but we love ya all the same.

This was cute, you have a knack for one-shots, don't you?

I just noticed you wrote another Christmas story, so Imma go check it out!

Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This was a very enjoyable read. xD Great job.
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
LOL OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I LOVED the kiss! and he kept the mistletoe! lol I LOVED the stockings with teh signias! a bat with a Santa too funny. lol i loved it when Diana threw the snowball at him! aw poor Brucie...he can't play in the snow because it reminds him of his i LOVED the fic you did a great job...a sequal? Flash...'you never said don't put two tons of snow in the training hall' lol...soo funny...i LOVED it..and i would love it if you did a sequal GREAT JOB! Love you!
Afalstein chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
The story works. The characters are true to their counterparts and interact in interesting ways. (Flash's annoyance, Clark's boyishness, Diana's romance.) Nice.
Lorendiac chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I liked it!

Now just a couple of stray comments that occurred to me as I read a certain passage . . .

* “It’s fake,” Batman spat.

“Just like your holiday spirit, huh?” Flash remarked.

“Understand this,” he glowered down at the speedster, lowering his voice menacingly, “If all of this isn’t out of here by 12:01 on December 26, you will be in so much trouble that your grandchildren will be serving it.” *

In response to the "holiday spirit" part, I half-expected Batman to point out that he had never been claiming to have any holiday spirit in the first place, so how could his totally nonexistent holiday spirit possibly be fake? ("Bah, humbug!" and all that sort of thing.) :)

In response to his sudden imposition of a deadline: I couldn't help noticing that Batman a) failed to say whether he was talking about 12:01 AM or 12:01 PM, and b) also failed to specify which time zone that would be measured in! It occurred to me that Flash might be able to use either or both of those quibbles to keep the decorations around for MANY hours longer than Batman anticipated at the time. (Although by the end of the story you had Batman starting to soften his previous hard-line attitude on the decorations issue, anyway, so those quibbles probably won't matter after all. But I had wondered if Flash might actually end up using them.)
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Absolutely wonderful. *sighs* I just love it! The hilarious use of the decorations, the snowball fight, absolutely everything. It's perfect! And the mention of legs...hehe...

Thank you!