Reviews for What if
whrr.trudy chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
fun twist for the story :) can't wait for the next chapter
Heatblizzard chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I'm a gonna quit here because i can sense it will follow the script too closely. One thing I hate about fanfictions is that the OC's don't have any scene effect whatsoever once the story actually get's rolling. The how's why's when's and where's go out the door.
Heatblizzard chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
It would've been funnier if they had launched tie firework during the middle of Bilbo's speech instead.
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I read what I could about the climate of Middle Earth as I find studying climate and vegetation is very fascinating especially in places between 40 and 50 degrees north where the *jet stream* an atmospheric river that brings storms tends to weave in.

I found a weather spoof on YouTube of someone who set up a *green screen* like they use at the weather studio on TV and made a forecast which when winds are offshore coming out of Mordor the animals tend to get restless while on occasion large low pressure *storms* will pound the kingdom of Gondor.
I've notice Minis Tritith seems to sit in an area where they get air masses both from the south and north so the White City seems to be right in the middle.

I posted some questions about his views of the climate of Gondor but he wasn't very responsive to me. (shrugs shoulders). I seem good at repelling people lately. Do people smell my BO on the internet or something? (joke) Do I have the Orc smell that makes people assuming I am an Orc of Mordor?
katiebug17 chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
That is horrible! They should never have said that to you, I thought the writing has been very good so far, I have read stories not even a quarter as good as this! DOn't let that person get you down, don't like? dont read!
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
This was an incredible story. I'm glad my friend recommended it to me. :) I' going to start reading "And Then..." right now!
Tipper dehavilland chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
I just have to say that i think that this story is amazing! i wasn't shure about it at first but i've enjoyed it so much..some things are confusing, but i have to read the other stories first then maybe i'll understand parts of what i missed :)))
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 16 . 10/26/2011
Hey, dunno if you remember me, but I favorited your stories on deviantart as Darkknight'sAirbender. Just want to say WOW! I love your writing, it's so clean! I love the idea of having Merry be Marina, great idea. I didn't care for Aragorn being a woman too, but that's just my opinion. Great job! Looking forwards to more :)
ever-Evalyn chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
your doing great with this story the idea of two Aragorn's running around this story seems a bit iffy but see if you can prove my doubts wrong.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 16 . 12/6/2010
Hey! I just read this story and I totally loved it! Can't wait to read the others! xoxo
Cap'n Clueless chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
I hate reviews like that too. Those aren't flames, that's just insults. Don't let it bother you. Most of the time, when writing is non-Mary-Sue, I go with "majority rules". Seriously, I think this writing is pretty good.
Legendary Pirate chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Me likey this chapter.
Lady Anne chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
Hey Whisperwings. I just read this entire thing from beginning. An interesting twist! I look forward to reading the rest of it. I was sorry to read your A/N about the flame you received. I have also been on the receiving end of flames like that. In fact, one of my stories was put into a C2 called LOTR Worst of the Worst. LOTR is the only fandom that I have ever encountered this venomous behavior. I mean, it's really disheartening, but don't let it get you down. Just consider that those people are just unhappy people who thrive on making other unhappy. Don't let them do it to you. Keep writing!
dirty-icing chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
I love love love this story...i'm so excited to read the next one!
Ivy Talonboom chapter 4 . 12/4/2009