Reviews for Forever
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Well Done!

Kamai6
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
*makes happy little squeeky sounds* I love it! Awesome story!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh, the scaredy-cat. Why can't he say it? :)
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
XO** Confused? that couldn't possible be the best alternate doomsdayi've ever read could it? Or could it

*Evil Laugh

Mwha
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That was a very good alternate ending. Alhough I DID skip to the end to see if it would end happy for those two, I had to hold my breath while reading it!
TrueRockstar chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Love the last line!

TR
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Aww, now that's somethin' I would have loved to watch. Thanks for writing it! Great job!
Taelia chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Argg, I both love and hate this in equal parts! I love it 'cuz its written great and because Rose and the Doctor end up together, yet I hate it cuz it reminds me of what actually happened and because he STILL won't say he loves her! Just kidding, its now on my favs.
vanessadeanne chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Oh how I wish it had ended like that. Well written. Thanks for sharing.
Salienne de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Aw, I like. It's IC and well-written. Bittersweet, great dialogue, great Rose/10 interaction... Great fic. :D
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Oh, that was sad! I really felt for Rose, there, but I could definitely see him doing that. I suppose this wasn't the sort of thing that could've been solved with hugs and smiles - you were right about that.
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wonderful.

"...many had come before her and none of them could avoid the inevitable. Not even another Time Lord. Well, Time Lady from what she can recall of his telling her. Even she left him eventually. The one person he’d traveled with who had any hope of a true forever and she’d left by her own choosing"

Romana!

Wonderful!

SG
0 Keelie 0 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
aw that was well good! welld one i loved it! :D:D:D