Reviews for He and She
Annie chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Just wanted to say that this is clever! very well written too, i like the way you set it out as well, makes its easier to read, keep up the good work! :)
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
sweet and lovely!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wonderful and true ... but I know that ONE DAY ... *smiles*
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Aw, so sweet and wonderful and so sad in a way. Very unusual too.
Tasha25 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
So sweet, yet sad at the same time. Love the formatting! :)
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
THAT IS SO UNBELIEVABLY SWEET! I LOVE IT! :-)
artemissan09 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Pretty! Sad! I loved it and it made me feel all fuzzy and then at the end, the vaccum of horror came and sucked up all the fuzziness! wah!
Aeronnen chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That's lovely! It's a really good formatting technique as well. very, very sweet!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That goes beyond the word gorgeous, I love it! Just what I needed. Thank you!

xxStellaxx
a fanfic writer chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wonderful wonderful wonderful. There was me thinking Damn, she's got me enjoying fluff again, then you throw in the last 4 lines. :-D

I really liked the format, very original and I loved the bit about his beard. A great fic hon. Jaye :-)
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I thought I might leave you a review here too. Just say, again, how much I love it.

I prefer the format here than on the board actually, the centred text flows better with the left aligned text than the right and let aligned. If you don't like the format like this you could try putting one set of thoughts in italics? I don't know, just a suggestion if you're unhappy with it.

Still, I love it. Write more!
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I think this format works pretty well...this is so amazing, I've already said this, but damn! this is amazing!