Reviews for The Nightmare
Nate's Mum chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I don't think it's cheesy, I think it's cute and sweet!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
very very cute. I am glad it is just a dream and I like the part where Dracy says Georgiana is just a younger sister but Elizabeth is his. Nicely done. My only question is are Darcy and Elizabeth engaged or married at this point. I'm assuming married because otherwise they would not be sharing a bed yet, but the dream takes place when they are engaged.
RainGeist chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
i liked it. it was very sweet.
terid chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I LIKE THE STORY VERY MUCH, AND LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER !
THE-WIZARD-AND-I chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wow,greenmaiden, that was amazing. So sweet. You have a great knack for writing.

Please write more, you are absolutely amazing at this.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Cheesy! Well if you think romance is cheesy. Now if you kept going on this story with no real plot then yes Very cheesy but oh so excellent as a one time thing. I love to read such stories but as a continuing thing then they ichy.

I loved the story.
Vividus chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Sweet!
tatianatorpidette chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
It's okay, far the worst I've read, but I must admit, it is a bit cheesy, but cheesy is good when you start writting plots, as long as you enjoy doing it, who cares if the plot isn't spotless, right?

Oh and also, Darcy's first name is Fitzwilliam. I know, it's a very odd first name, but it was his mother's maiden name and it was not unusual give last names as firsts back in the day. Also it put in some points with the in-laws...Just for future reference

Still, very nice story though...:D
genevi chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I think it is delightful!
glabolah chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Cheesy, yes. Good, yes. Nice work.
TEXASTIFF chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
You had me going there! I thought is was pretty romantic myself. However... just a small, tinsy little flame... I was a little confused because I thought they were still in the fiance phase (the nightmare sort of led me to believe that) and Darcy should not be in her bedroom. Of course that confusion was quickly cleared :) Thanks for the post.
Kika57 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Not cheesy at all! I love the romance...there isn't enough of it in the world today! Thanks for a lovely story.
sw1fan chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Nicely done. I would give my stamp of approval for this short piece.
DP1014 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Cheezy? I think if you took the part where you labeled the nightmare. If you just wrote the dream and then had her wake up and so on then it would of been better. But thats my opinion I am only a begginer in FF and I might not know much about story writing but hey its my opinion you can chose to follow or ignore it

BTW would you read my story I need help/advice on what to do next and if not just tel me advice or tell me if its good or worthy of continuing since its just a waste of time to contiune someting thats not worth writing when its not worth reading.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
it is a little cheesy but still romantic..though the thought of death still frightens me. I like the story hope to read others!