Reviews for Learning You
TheRFL chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Cute story!
Kath the Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aww very cute story, I loved it! There were a few formatting mistakes (lack of punctuation at some areas), and perhaps a few errors in the dialogue structure, but other than that it was an amazing fic! The new relationship you portrayed between young Jedi Knight Obi-Wan and his padawan Anakin was very nicely done. Good job, thanks for the lovely read!
Miss Chant chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Lovely and sweet. :)
wandering night chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Guns-N'-Rocksalt chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw I loved your story. Keep writing!
Sandra chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That's so sweet; it made me smile.

dragoneyes171986 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
That was great I smell the begining of something great!
fictionfrek101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I love it!
Elemarth chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Sweet. Cute. I REALLY wish he could stay that way. What happened to him?

I liked Anakin's thoughts.
sarah chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
ah That was so sweet.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Sigh...why couldnt he have stayed that way? :P
Obsessed-Language-Freak chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This was very touching and cute.

I liked the way you showed both charcter's feelings, Anakin's fear of the Council, and missing his mother, and Obi-Wan's 'fear' about being a Master.

Very cute!
pronker chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This was a touching story with what seemed to me accurate characterization and dialogue. So cute, too! About the punctuation, was there a reason not to conclude each sentence with a period?
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Aw...that was lovely and so touching. I'm glad ya showed both points of view - Anakin's fear and missing his mother and Obi-Wan's insecurity of not being able to handle the task. Great job.

I always felt they had to have a close relationship at the beginning in order to get what they had when Anakin was knighted. Of course I bet things would naturally get rocky when Anakin becomes a teenager...*snicker* Good luck Obi-Wan!
Kelev chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
"I'll make sure you are." LOL Sounds just like Obi-Wan. Very nice, I like the little bit where Anakin comments on Mace Windu. My senements exactly.

I don't think Anakin would stay cute for long. He got cocky pretty quickly...