Reviews for If You Can Still Dream

Kamai6
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I love it!
TrueRockstar chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
"The smudge of smeared mascara that ran across her cheek, the size of a thumb traced across skin."

This is far too good... Only wish that I'd wrote it

TR
Hotaru chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
aww. she should take a picture of the mascara smear. to remind her of the doctor, yknow
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
God, I'd be crying right now if my family wasn't in the same room as me. Wonderful job. At least the Doctor got to see her again, the same for Rose. Sad but good. Loved it.
k-girloftherings chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
oh, thats so sweet! made me teary though... :-( - you should do a sequel about how rose lives a fantastic life and then the doctor comes to her in her dreams and he is proud of her... t'would make me smile!... :-)

xoxo
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I've read a lot of Doomsday fics, but that one was really quite special. The detail with the makeup made it different, and I liked that you didn't just give them the cliche 'they're back together forever' ending. Very nice work.
Doctored chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
lol i love this song i was listening to it as i read and its great! just what i thought when i first heard it! this is great keep writing!

ALi
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
*Sniffs* That was so beautiful. I loved the way you put some of the lyrics from Love Don't Roam into it; I've been waiting for someone to do that.

"She considered trying to fall back asleep but knew that even if she did it would serve no purpose." - that was such a wonderful line; it's so true. We've all tried to go back to sleep to dream something wonderful again, and it never works.

The mascara at the end - especially after the part where she considered taking it off but fell asleep before she could - was a nice touch, too :D
Let'sDoTheTimeWarpAgain chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
;_; I have tears in my eyes now. That was so sad, and so beautiful. Woo for Song For Ten. That song makes me so sad.
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Very good, I have been wanting a story done to the sound track.

Excellent.