Reviews for The Matrix Return
Liu chapter 1 . 4/20
What The Fuck?
Youwillneverseeme chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Did this guy write the script for The Matrix Revolutions?
GreatOverseer chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Funny how the author manages to spell "interface" correctly amongst this train wreck. I smell a troll.
Gentlemen mc Bar chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
99.99999999999 Pi/-12
Kyle chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
YOUR SPELLING IS SHIT.

If I were to grade this, it would receive an F-.
Kalen chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Story was 10/10 would bang
benignmilitancy chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh my God. I am busting my gut laughing over here.
Genius. Absolute genius.
Gentalmen!
D
X chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Teh best
The Truth chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Story really sucks
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Uhh… I know a lot of people said this, but you really need to check your grammar. It's like reading some kind of code or new language.
LunaQuetzal chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Your fics are so bad...I hope you know the reviews are just trolling you, right? you must be what, two years old to be writing like this?

It ranges into so bad it's good territory really...you're the joke of FF. I just don't whether you're doing it on purpose or...or you really speak like that. shudders
CaptainChaos chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Really? Unless you're about 6 years old you have scant excuse for murdering the English language! A simple read through of your work would have at least allowed you to have misspelled words the same way which were repeated throughout. For example: Morpheus, Morphus, Merpheus, Morpus and Morpeud all within 27 lines of text, and this is a main character!

I don't wish to stamp on your creativity, as you are plainly an enthusiast of the Sci Fi genre, but it is highly distracting when the mere basics of grammar and spelling negate the readability of the piece.
Morley chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Seriously? Are you 10?
fatty mcfattson chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
wtf
5th Dimension chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Apparently your trollfics are so brilliant that tvtropes is quoting you.

I see the rumors were true...