Reviews for Scythe of Sky
Airenya chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Gawd so good story, so bad cliffhanger.

Hope one day you'll update this one!
XLinkuX chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Wow this is really really good i know its an older storie but i just got done reading and watching the Saiyuki. i hope you update sometime soon
Original-Elfkin chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
I know this is an older story which hasn't been updated in ages. But I also know my own habits as a fanfic writer. And there have been instances of me finishing something I stopped years before.

So... with that in mind, is there any chance of this really cool story getting finished? I certainly hope you can find the inspiration and time to finish it. It's really quite a fun read.
Jenova-chan chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
HE'S ALIVE! Yes! This is a very intresting and well-written story and it'll go to my Alert list right away update soonish okay?
AuraBlackWolf chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE LIKE NOW! you left it at such a cliff-hanger, and then you haven't updated...*how could youcries*... ok hystraies are over, I have got to say that I really really like this fic, there are not many Sanzo/Gojyo fics out there, maybe mindless PWP, but not many good muilchapters stories, I really like this and I can't wait till they find out if Gojyo is alive or not_ Will Sanzo confess his love? please please please please update soon_
genPop chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
wow i almost yelled "Yeah goyjos alive!" good good story its..wow
LIA chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
i happy to say that gojyo might be still alive that be awesome love the drama keep up the good work
Redneck626 chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
So, a demon is behind the sandstorm? Very interesting. Great update!
genPop chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
wow 0_o goyjo dead i always thought he was a pain in da $$ but when you think about...omg is the only word thatll come to mind
BarbaraA chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Glad to see this continuing. The storyline appears solid,less gramatical errors. Good angst but still keeping cannon personality of Sanzo.

Jessie Dark chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Hey, are you going to keep writing?

I love the story, the tone, the pace. You have a good rythem. I can't spell, by the way. I have a question for you. There are couple of words/phrases that I'm not sure said what you wanted them too. ( “This answer…surprises me pleasantly Sanzo.” Hakkai gives an almost unintelligible smile, just really a small ) unintelligible is usually used for verbalizations, I'm not sure this use isn't technically right but for some reason jarred me.

I'm not trying to nit-pick, honest, I was just reading it and noticed that.

Way far a great story and please continue. . .
Youko579 chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
This is a very great story so far and I can't wait to read the next chapter(s).

There aren't any huge errors except a couple of spelling problems but then while being wrapped up in the plot you were probably typing so quickly you didn't notice -.

I also love the names of the chapters. They go along well with the contents of the chapters.
Jessie Dark chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Umm are you going to finish this because Goyjo is my favorite? This is really great. Please don't let it fade into the twilight.
BarbaraA chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
I know I gave you some harsh critiquing on chapter 2, but I do have to give you a pat on the back for what you do get right.

Keep the first person point of view. You're doing great with Sanzo's 'voice'. And your descriptions for the most part are nicely done as well as some gems of phrases like 'we minu one'. That should be the title for this chapter. You appear so far to be doing angst without being melodramatic about it.

Y'got potential, kid!

BarbaraA chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Okay, I'm going to be 'brutally' honest.

I started chapter one, and while there were mistakes, it wasn't too glaring. It was good enough to intrigue me and keep me interested enough to continue.

In Chapter 2 you change from third person in the first chapter to first person. That's jarring and rarely works in novels or fanfiction. Then you keep changing tenses between and within paragraphs.

My suggestion is to either read it aloud before posting or get a beta reader. If you have a beta reader already, fire them and find one who's good with grammar.

This said, it doesn't mean you should give up, but that you need to work harder on what you're doing to improve. You'll lose a lot of readers who won't be forgiving of poor grammar or changing tenses if you don't.

My final suggestion is to go with the first person Sanzo POV, which means rewriting chapter one and remembering we can't see anyone's thoughts but Sanzo's throughout. The other option is to alternate chapters with another character's POV, but also keep it in first person for them as well.

Good luck!