Reviews for Wake Up
Nymphadora chapter 15 . 4/15
I like Avery! Seems nice enough! And Ryan's son of a freaking bitch's asshole of a father is really um... Idk... Just plain evil! Like mine! They are just the same only mine is worse. He is totally understanding, caring and loving...NOT! I hate him as I hate hell only I do live in hell.
Nymphadora chapter 4 . 4/15
K! What the HELL do you thing you are doing? Sorry just won't work. Are u trying to portray Gabrielle as the money digger slutty girl?! This won't work plus it I'd just...EWWWW! K?! Other than that i lik how u described the abuse scenes. Really meaningful
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Lovely lovely lovely!
disneyslittleprincess chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
Hey this is telling u that this is the only straight story I read and I loved it!GOOD STORy!
DreamForever03 chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
what a great story! you write so well! it was so sad too :( but i loved it! I'm glad everything worked out for Ryan in the end. great job.

Fontenette chapter 15 . 4/15/2008
This is one of the best fanfics ever! keep up the good job!
zanessa4evachloe chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
Wow, I love this story so much! I fele so sorry for Ryan lol, it's always happens to him, no matter what.

This is really good :D

Thank you for writing this!

It really opened my eyes to poor, unfortunate people.

Chloe xx

(Read my stories lol)

Oh, and was there supposed to be Rypay in this? I mean, it said the only person he showed love to was Sharpay and she didn't show any back. Did he love-love her, or just as a sister?
Moony44 chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
Good story, great ending. :]

Good job, I liked it a lot. A little bit too much angst for my personal taste, but overall a very well-written and planned story.
BlackDragon733 chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
Sorry slightly hyper when i left that last comment and my computer was going really dodgy and wasn't showing me there were any more chapters (it does that sometimes, it's weird).

But anyway, THANK YOU so much for this story! It's just amazing!
BlackDragon733 chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
OMG. this story is amazing. I don't like it because it's just too cruel and Ryan is so cool but it is so addictive.

You need to update as soon as humanely possible!

I love the screwed up Ryan, the evil gabriella, and 'You Know I Will' is probably my favourite song too.

I'm sorry for this random comment, i'm just kind of waffling, but the main message is...update soon!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
so im prety sure you are now my hero!

your stories are fantastic..

i even put your URL for the stories on my myspace!

keep on writing you are amazing!
Witty-Kate chapter 15 . 10/25/2007
aw! omg this story was Brilliant! you had be hooked on it to the very last sentace! excellent job !
Kitsune1317 chapter 15 . 10/18/2007
I love your story! I cant get enough of it! I couldnt stop reading for a second! its all true to! I cant wait to read the rest of your stroys! YOur an amazing writer to so expect to hear from me again...and again...well a lot lol!
that-crazy-jesus-girl-sarah chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
Oh my goodness...i just read this all in one shot, and it is one of the best hsm fics i've ever read. Wow. I don't even know what to say...poor Ryan...All he had to go through...You don't know how hard it was not to just sit here and burst into tears for him. You are an AMAZING writer and i so love you,haha. This was so heartbreaking but so wonderfully written and just everything about it was absolutely marvelous. Thanks for writing,and i'm looking forward to read more!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 15 . 8/18/2007
THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY! *tear* Poor Ryan, I'm so glad everything turned out good for him