Reviews for Ambush
Atlasina7 chapter 11 . 6/15
Really enjoying this story. It is intense! You sure know how to put these boys through some bad times which, of course, are good times for us readers..
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 29 . 6/9
Fantastic story!
Manal chapter 22 . 5/14
It's very good one really .. u should write more
Sam’s death logically would have prevented every bad thing from happening.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 11 . 1/30
git lollipops and candy-canes over here :)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 1/30
nice :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2020
Is my third time reading this story and every time I read it I am more and more impressed you are genuinely gifted and you've captured our boys and their truest keep up the good work!
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
I read this story once before but I don't think I left a review. I love how AWESOME the action is. the Angst is heartwrenching and wonderful
Connie Coulbourn chapter 29 . 4/20/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Can't wait to read more.
stedan chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
I dont know if you still read the reviews, but I felt I had to say something anyway. I read this story after a reccomendation and gave it a try and I really havent regrettet it. What a emotionally rollercoaster. I read the whole story in less than two days. I couldnt stop reading. Im glad I hadnt to wait until a new chaper was published and could read the whole story at once. Thanks for writing this story, I really enjoyed reading it.
lol chapter 13 . 12/10/2018
" huh " ( sigh ) .
Okay so I can't discribe my feelings right now.
This is so thrilling and heartwarming at the same time , glad to see Sammy alright although I know it's not gonna last long .
Good job .
reannablue chapter 8 . 10/28/2018
I’m reading a couple chapters a night. It’s hard to have the self control to not stay up all night reading. You are making it so hard to be a responsible adult. ;)

Loving every word!
reannablue chapter 2 . 10/27/2018
I know you wrote this 11 years ago but I had to say I’m loving your start!
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 29 . 6/20/2018
YAY HAPPY ENDING! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and you have an amazing talent! I laughed, I cried, I nearly crapped my pants lol. Your detailed descriptions painted a picture in my mind and allowed me to “watch” this as an episode unfolding! Amazing work!
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 28 . 6/20/2018
It’s so good to see the boys “home” again! Now they can heal and get back to their normal. Hopefully Sam’s scream is only from a nightmare, fingers crossed!
1,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »