Reviews for Ambush
CindyT63 chapter 29 . 1/5
W0w. Just - wow. This must be the grandmother of all Sam (and Dean) h/c stories. Since it was so long (Thank you, by the way), I waited until I had a vacation to read it. Wonderful! Very fulfilling. You took emotions from one extreme to another.
CindyT63 chapter 13 . 1/1
Awww.
CindyT63 chapter 12 . 1/1
Wow - that was intense. So glad Bobby's there to help take care of Dean (and help with Sam).
CindyT63 chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Loving this story!
team sammy chapter 26 . 12/15/2013
I love it though I am crying like a baby :(
team sammy chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
I really love your story at times it made me cry bot I love it
Bananas102 chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
God, this was beautiful
Bananas102 chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Haha, virtual chocolate. Nice :P
Bananas102 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Dude, I'm gonna cry here
PhoenixPulse chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I can't...the feels...I can't breathe. I feel so pathetic; everyone's out playing in the snow while I'm inside, curled up under a blanket and bawling my heart out for the Winchester brothers. I just can't express how emotionally shot down I am right now.

The story so far, and your writing itself is perfect, by the way. Usually I'll leave commentary at the end once I finish all the chapters, but I just had to leave a review here, because it truly was groundbreaking. You write angst perfectly, and it truly was heartbreaking, seeing Dean plead and Sam become physically and emotionally broken one step at a time. I also adore how you've written Ellen as well. Your writing is just perfect, and so far, I've got nothing more to say. :)
v chapter 29 . 11/27/2013
Such a great story! I'm off to see what other treats you have for us dear readers. You deserve a whole Cadbury factory!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 29 . 10/18/2013
what an AmazinG story, hon. Proud to b your follower
Keep on writing. You're amazing.
You hit the Characters well.
KirkToYourSpock chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
I've been reading this in class and now I have to try desperately not to cry in front of everyone... Sammy, no...
egibbo chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
Omfg this ia th best fic I've ever read I seriously cried!
You should definitely pursue writing!
lexilynn07 chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
Since it has been many years since you completed, i don't know whether my words can reach u...But i just want u to know that your marvelous fic makes me cry and laugh like..a thousand time. I can't help reading it over and over again. You made the brothers come to life in my brain, which makes up my best dream.
If it's really so lucky for me that this review reaches you...i want to ask whether i can translate your great job into Chinese. I adore your fic and hope more people can get a chance to read it. I will credit you fully and post you the address ...Thank you so much and waiting for your reply.
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »