Reviews for Ambush
quietbrooke chapter 29 . 3/5
I was scrolling through my list of Favorited stories and yours stuck out. This was my first long fic and I actually recently reread it because I remembered how good it was. You did an amazing job of balancing violence and death with the brotherly bond shared between Sam and Dean. I definitely count this in my top ten favorite stories!
mjsluvs2read chapter 29 . 2/9
this was beautiful and I loved it. definitely one of my favorite stories
emelie0204 chapter 29 . 9/24/2016
This story is amazing over 200,000 words! you made a heart stopping jaw-dropping fic. there were no details left out and the characters were portrayed perfectly. i love the bond you put in between Sam and Dean. the cat was horrifying and poor Sam couldn't catch a break. i love the way bobby played into the story and Joshua too! starting this story i thought it would be a short 1-10 chapter story. but this was so much more, i loved how Azazel wasn't really mentioned in the story and demons weren't the problems but humans were. this is such a great story, i would sell my soul to forget it and read it again!
Poor Sammy chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Whaaaa? THEYRE JUST GETTING STARTED? :(
seitanspawn chapter 29 . 8/26/2016
Okay, first, there are just a few things I want to clarify:
1. Loose opposite of tighten
Loseopposite of find, win
2. To I am going to the store. Two 2 Too also
3. If Sam is about 6'4"-6'5", and his arms are approximately half of his height (so 3ish feet long), then, with his arms tied above his head, the beam would need to be at least 9 (but probably closer to qp) feet up for him to be stretched or unable to touch the ground. At 6.5 feet, he could easily stand with his feet on the floor and slack in his bonds. (Sorry, the geek in me just noticed these things and I had to mention it)

Overall, though, I really loved this story! Great length, nice detail, and intense plot. I liked the ending a lot, and all of the Hurt!Sam and brotherly moments really got to me. Poor boys :/ seems pretty realistic (in character, that is) Sammy is so noble to the end, which I love about him. Thanks so much!
seitanspawn chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
How are there 24 more chapters of this story?! I'm already dead, what else could possibly happen?! Argghh
alexiana75 chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
No problem with the lenght. God! Cand I hug Sammy a little? For a month, maybe?
alexiana75 chapter 11 . 8/3/2016
Poor Sammy. Poor Dean! Verry "addictive" story, by the way (grins)
I hope Bobby is allright?
alexiana75 chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
Yay! He's awake!
I discovered this beauty at work and, man, it was hard not to cry. You surely have a way with words! Sorry for Ellen and Jo, but thank you for Bobby!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/19/2016
Keren bnget ceritany
givemeawinchester chapter 29 . 5/18/2016
This was just... Wow. I can't even put into words how much I loved this. The first 5 or so chapters created Niagara Falls 2.0, and the rest was just traumatising, in the best way possible. Thank you for writing this soul destroying story
Siggy chapter 29 . 2/12/2016
Oh
my
gods.
This is the best fuckin spn fic I've read so far I'm not even kidding
Erin chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
That was amazing I cried
oooPENNYWISEooo chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
This is not a death fic. This is not a death fic. Oh, the feels. Love it, tho.
julia chapter 29 . 2/13/2015