Reviews for Ambush
kandilyn chapter 29 . 11/22
Read it straight thru. Great story. You did some serious damage. Loved that you included Bobby thru the whole thing. Thank you.
nephilimfreak chapter 7 . 10/25
AAA YEE FINALLY SAM’S AWAKE HEHEHE
ALSO, DEAN KISSING SAM’S FOREHEAD IM DEAD
nephilimfreak chapter 6 . 10/25
Omg poor sam. And poor DEAN. Jesus this hurts even me. I hope sammy wakes up soon
nephilimfreak chapter 4 . 10/25
THIs is so exciting i cant stop readinggg
nephilimfreak chapter 1 . 10/25
This story looks very promising and im excited to read it hehehe
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/24
I just recently found this on someone's favorite list and read it. I was blown away by how good this story is. I think your Dean voice is spot on. And I liked how you portrayed Bobby and Sam. I enjoyed the banter of all the characters. I especially liked how you portrayed Dean leaving his comfort zone of snark and defenses to be there for Sam. And the action... OMG. The action was great. Brutal but breathtaking. Totally KIITA awesome! I want to share some Godiva Chocolate Martini's with you. Only the best for the Best. Thank you so much for this awesome story.
quietbrooke chapter 29 . 3/5
I was scrolling through my list of Favorited stories and yours stuck out. This was my first long fic and I actually recently reread it because I remembered how good it was. You did an amazing job of balancing violence and death with the brotherly bond shared between Sam and Dean. I definitely count this in my top ten favorite stories!
DragonGirl237 chapter 29 . 2/9
this was beautiful and I loved it. definitely one of my favorite stories
emelie0204 chapter 29 . 9/24/2016
This story is amazing over 200,000 words! you made a heart stopping jaw-dropping fic. there were no details left out and the characters were portrayed perfectly. i love the bond you put in between Sam and Dean. the cat was horrifying and poor Sam couldn't catch a break. i love the way bobby played into the story and Joshua too! starting this story i thought it would be a short 1-10 chapter story. but this was so much more, i loved how Azazel wasn't really mentioned in the story and demons weren't the problems but humans were. this is such a great story, i would sell my soul to forget it and read it again!
Poor Sammy chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Whaaaa? THEYRE JUST GETTING STARTED? :(
seitanspawn chapter 29 . 8/26/2016
Okay, first, there are just a few things I want to clarify:
1. Loose opposite of tighten
Loseopposite of find, win
2. To I am going to the store. Two 2 Too also
3. If Sam is about 6'4"-6'5", and his arms are approximately half of his height (so 3ish feet long), then, with his arms tied above his head, the beam would need to be at least 9 (but probably closer to qp) feet up for him to be stretched or unable to touch the ground. At 6.5 feet, he could easily stand with his feet on the floor and slack in his bonds. (Sorry, the geek in me just noticed these things and I had to mention it)

Overall, though, I really loved this story! Great length, nice detail, and intense plot. I liked the ending a lot, and all of the Hurt!Sam and brotherly moments really got to me. Poor boys :/ seems pretty realistic (in character, that is) Sammy is so noble to the end, which I love about him. Thanks so much!
seitanspawn chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
How are there 24 more chapters of this story?! I'm already dead, what else could possibly happen?! Argghh
alexiana75 chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
No problem with the lenght. God! Cand I hug Sammy a little? For a month, maybe?
alexiana75 chapter 11 . 8/3/2016
Poor Sammy. Poor Dean! Verry "addictive" story, by the way (grins)
I hope Bobby is allright?
alexiana75 chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
Yay! He's awake!
I discovered this beauty at work and, man, it was hard not to cry. You surely have a way with words! Sorry for Ellen and Jo, but thank you for Bobby!
1,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »