Reviews for Ambush
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 9 . 6/17/2018
Ahhhhh I hate you again lol I’m glad Gordon is dead but wtf did he do to Sammy and how? Dean or Bobby were constantly watching him! That means it was an inside job?! WHO?
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
Sammy still has a lot of healing to do! Hopefully they can take out Gordon and get Sam back to a hospital to continue recovery. BUUUUT based on the fact that there are 29 chapters, something tells me that won’t happen and things are going to get worse before they get better!
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 7 . 6/17/2018
Yay Sammy’s back! And what a little shit for playing Dean like that! My hope is that Ellen and Jo survived and got out before the explosion at the roadhouse! I personally think they are alive. BTW excellent job of keeping the canon events of the show while still creating a whole new story!
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 6 . 6/17/2018
Ok I don’t hate you anymore since Sam is recovering! I almost stopped reading because I can’t handle deaths but your A/N that promised no death fic kept me going so THANK YOU!
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 5 . 6/17/2018
NO NO NO NO NO! This is Supernatural! Sammy can’t die!
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 4 . 6/17/2018
OMG I hate you! Lol I am crying and could barely finish reading the chapter! Excellent writing talent you have!
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 3 . 6/17/2018
I’m starting to think i wont be able to continue reading this! It is heartbreaking and I feel as helpless as Dean! Ellen and Jo should do something, Anything!
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 2 . 6/17/2018
Omg my stomach is still sick! I hope the boys and Ellen and Jo make it out alive!
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
Holy crap this is good! My stomach is nervously churning, it’s like watching an actual episode of Supernatural!
Maalbor chapter 7 . 6/3/2018
This is my favourite fanfic of Supernatural, I suffered along with Dean every second of the roadhouse, and felt every inch of Sam's pain during his recovery. The detail in the narration is amazing, the pacing of the story, the emotions, the characters' portray, just incredible. Awesome Work.
kandilyn chapter 29 . 11/22/2017
Read it straight thru. Great story. You did some serious damage. Loved that you included Bobby thru the whole thing. Thank you.
nephilimfreak chapter 7 . 10/25/2017
AAA YEE FINALLY SAM’S AWAKE HEHEHE
ALSO, DEAN KISSING SAM’S FOREHEAD IM DEAD
nephilimfreak chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
Omg poor sam. And poor DEAN. Jesus this hurts even me. I hope sammy wakes up soon
nephilimfreak chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
THIs is so exciting i cant stop readinggg
nephilimfreak chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
This story looks very promising and im excited to read it hehehe
1,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »