Reviews for Ask Azula
korra2361 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Sweet!
Obsessivefangirl7899 chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Dear Princess Azula,
I just want to say that I am a HUGE fan of your work. I am faced with the issue of an irritating brother (though he is not as bad as Zuko). If it is not too much trouble, could you please give me some advice on how to deal with him? (I am not a bender or a princess and as a result am unable to kill/exile him) Also, how could I become more like you, as you are my role-model in life?
Yours respectfully
FireNationGirl
P.S. your hair is amazing, I wish mine was half as good
P.P.S. please don't kill me if I said something wrong!
Azula082 chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
Poor, poor Azula... I hope the baby's beautiful/handsome!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Dear Mighty Princess Azula,
You are possibly my favorite character in Avatar: The Last Airbender, topped only barely by Sokka, but only because his jokes make me laugh on a regular and repeated basis(though of course, if you were to show up more often in the show, you would undoubtedly be my favorite, because your jokes are much funnier, if only they happened more). My question is, what do you see in your distant future? Do you see yourself as Firelord? Or maybe something better? Obviously you should be able to surpass your father as the Phoenix King, if not rise far above him, no?
Yours Sincerely,
...?
P.S. My identity is a world class confidential secret, please excuse the injustice of not being able to fully introduce myself. I can reveal to you, though, that i am female. Have a wonderfully evil day.
TheAzulaFanThatNeverDies chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
Dear Hot FireGoddess Azula,

Do you think this "baby" is killing you from the inside out because it seems like its trying to kill to you ? I just really like you in friend a way and your so awsome that I'm going to send a basket full of things for the baby and you also I know this seems strange but I think your really and I'm a girl but I'm not gay also can you send me of your PURE EVIL shampoo so I can be yoir slave forever.

Tell Zapper that I said "Hi" and with high hopes that he survies labor.

~Yours Trully

The Azula Fan That Never Dies~

P.S. Tell me when your do so I can sit in the wating room.

P.S.S. And Please invite to the baby shower, also who ever called you Aluza is a totally bitch if that person is a girl, and if its a boy hes a pussy for sayin it to your face. Rember that I will always be on your side.
Pyrithium chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
Funny funny funny great
Karate459 chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
Dear amazingly amazing fire princess Azula the invincible lightening chick,

You are by far the best character in the series followed by Ty lee and Mai ( they are tied because they are so different) I absolutely hate aang. He needs to get a life ( and some hair) if I were a bender I would sooo be fire because it is so awesome and I am a ninja ( not as much as you though) i am also an advanced martial artist ( no joke ) so I totally appreciate what you do. Zuko and iroh are really irritating. May I help you make them suffer for a prolonged period of time before you make them submit to slow painful deaths?( let's add aang in there for good measure) I think I love you so much because of your total girl power.

My humble respects

Karate459
Werefaerie120 chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
I want more! My question is

Dear Azula,

you are my favorite character. I have a problem. Sometimes i thin I'm 'separating the positive energy from the negative energy, but when i bring them together, nothing happens! Is it just my world? Tell the baby that he rocks the devil's socks off!

Werefaerie120 who likes matches and bananas
PurpleLightning chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
What happened after chapter 13? You can't leave us here like this!
g.i chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
this is a good story now on to my letter dear azulas baby: do you think your mother a dumd ass bitch if so what level dumd ass bitch is she for ty lee: your hotter then azula hand down and mai ... that all i have to say lol,g.i. ps:azula your a slut
EBAREESING SECRETS chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
DEAR AZULA HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SPANKED AND IF SO HOW MANY TIMES,BY WHO,WHEN,AND WHAT FOR?
Appa chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
I think that it is safe to assume that zuko is a virgin when EVERYBODY ELSE seems not to bee
AngelBornOfHell chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
u know, i noticed that if u spell azula backwards, it becomes "aluza" which sounds like "a loser" XD
1angelette chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
It's sad, but your story makes me ship Tyzula even harder. Amusing for crack, and surprisingly IC for OOC.
Straight-Edge Savior chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
Hey there, I read all your stories, and I've laughed at everyone. Keep up the good work. Also, I have a few things I'd like to ask azula. so I'll do it in letter format

Dear, Fire Lady Azula The Awesome

I'm just a bit curious, do you like to watch wrestling? If so, who are your favorites. I like Edge, Randy Orton, and Matt Hardy. Also, have you ever heard the song Voices by Rev Theory? It's pretty good, and always gets me pumped. As does The Ties that bind by Alter Bridg. Anyway, I'd like to say, Hey to Ty-lee and Mai. And to Ty-Lee, if things with Sokka don't go well, a certain Rated-R Brokenstar is always here. *Wink Wink*.

P.S. You rule extremely hard, Azula. (But you knew that already.)

P.S.S. Have you ever thought about doing a late-night talk show? Like Spaceghost Coast-2-Coast. I could be a co-host. (If Zapper or one of your friends doesn't take the job already.)

Your Loyal Fan,