Reviews for A Time For Us
Liseegirl chapter 23 . 6/26
This is absolutely fantastic! I love the CoN and have read many a fan fiction, but this is definitely one of my most favorite. I love it, and look forward to reading any more you may write/have written!
Sarah chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Just so that you know, I did in fact look up 'callipygian' and I do not regret it
thylionheart chapter 23 . 4/12/2015
I. am. crying.

this story is so well written, and I love the medieval terms you threw in to blend it all together. Arrania is a wonderful character and I love that it's written from her POV until the epilogue. And thank you so much for that epilogue. I needed a happy ending or else these would be tears of utter sadness. I knew Ed was going to go back, but I thought he had five years vs. less than one, which made it even sadder. and the fact that he had a son and another on the way! my heart broke. the moment that really broke my heart when when he promised not to leave. that part was so well written. good job. great story! thank you for a wonderful read :)
Kelda of the clan chapter 23 . 2/23/2015
OMG! you are an amazing author and i absolutely LOVE your ending, Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
can you stop saying aye
Satipheen chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
This story was just absolutely marvellous; the kaleidoscope of emotions I went through reading: I laughed, I cried - I laughed and cried at the same time! It was just perfect and I loved it so much! Thank-you so much for gracing us all with such a wonderful story.
fanfic-addict21 chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Callipygian!
Omg
I must needs make use of that outrageously stupendous verbiage myself! I can't wait for an opportunity
LOL

Teeeeeheeeeeheeeeeheeeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Lovely story :) I checked this out after reading some other of your brilliant works ... Also I noticed how you included Arrania in the Fledging Year and the advice she gave Aravis was great :p
PerfectionJune chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
This was beautiful. Good job, and I hope to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
I loved it :) I read I all in one day. So good :(
CrimsonDomi chapter 23 . 3/2/2014
Hey -
I've read now both this story and "The Fledgling Year", and I've got a question now: In "The Fledgling Year", Ed has disappeared before Cor went on to be king, yet, here, he refers to him as king and disappears after Cor has been crowned. So... how does that work?
Otherwise, both stories are brilliant.
purple sky always chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Wow, a really touching read.
Aneeta chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
I love it and i like the way u used the characters in the bible in this story by changing them into narnian characters (beautiful)
PenNameSwag chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
Ok, so that was one of the best fan fictions I've ever read! It was absolutely perfect! I loved the way you described things! You are such a talented writer!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
I absolutely positively adore it! I cannot believe anyone could have measured up to the greatness of C.S. Lewis and I daresay; you have done it! I love the elegance, adventure, faith, and romance you integrated into the story. It was entwined with Lewis's magical works as well as yours and that is what made it perfect! The Epilogue chapter was heartfelt and my shoulders were racking with uncontrollable sobs by the end of it! You must be so proud at the title of Queen of Narnian Fanfiction! I wish to measure up to a writer as great as you! My greetings and goodbyes', fellow writer. I do bid you luck in your adventure in being an author such as I!
•,*:{H}:*,•