Reviews for Behind the Scenes: DDay Dub Day
Maggie chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
ROTFL...this is so funny. Do Faust please.
Wing Atol chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
burger of biological warfare on the loose? AWESOME! oh GAWD this is hilarious!
Atsuumi Yuuki chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I like your story but there are certain details that are wrong like Yoh-chan's fav. food in the english dub is cheeseburgers not hamburgers. Oh yeah, when are you going to write about what the director will tell Hao-chan to change in the english dub? I really want to know.
HikariSoH chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
hehehehe!this is hilarious! It will be amusing to see Hao's conversation with the director... oh lawd! XD I hope you update this soon 83!
aoimizuneko chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
"Burger full of Biological warfare." XD I loved that! I feel so sorry for all of them.

But most importantly, I'm anticiapting Hao's meeting with the director. Heh...
pixiegirl100 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
They have a burger full of biological warfare on the loose somewhere...Good luck with that, as if the whole dubbing thing wasn't bad enough! And Manta! I feel for your plight, Manta! I don't think you're geriatric! Don't know what to say about the other thing, however! XD
pixiegirl100 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Poor Kororo! Corey! Of all the things, seriously. And then there's Ren. Well, what can I say, except that I had no idea what phallic meant, so I looked it up. Yeah. That was really...never thought of it that way...Pretty funny however!
kasai tenshi chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
it's so funny! XD make more!
kasai tenshi chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
lol! i just luved the ending XD

i can't wait 4 anna's . (i can easily imagine why her name stayed Anna...XD)
Zevanna chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This funny and it brings to mind the fact they did change alot. I wonder how Hao or Lyserg will react. I hope the Director has a Fireextingher...or something non-flamable..heh.

I hope this is updated soon!XD
Chibi.x.Love chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I have to say, this fic is pretty funny. I find it really interesting, so please update! I would like to see what Horo's reaction to his dub name will be.

"TREY RACER, HERE HE COMES WITH OUR LUNCH!"

Hahah. I almost fell of my chair laughing.
athanatis chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Can't wait for them to actually start dubbing lol! Keep it up!
d chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I like the idea.

And I finally get to understand what's with all the changes :D

Anyway, this is interesting.
Terria Levend chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I love this! I think it is so funny! I can't wait to see what Lyserg says when he finds out Ren has a British accent and he doesn't, or when Ryu and Hao find out about their name change! I also can't wait to find out about Manta and his new ventriliquist-like voice and weirdo name. Good job, I'm glad you're writing this, I love it!
Abie05 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Ahahahaha! This is funny! Please UPDATE soon! I wanna know the other's reactions about the idea of the dub! haha! .

~Abie05.