Reviews for Letters to the Editor
floppy chapter 23 . 1/3/2011
i love ur joke.!

ah!my stomach is
shinobi101 chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
omg! "Maybe you're the one with the crush on Sasuke." lol
shinobi101 chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
LOL. People are beginning to call me emo. What the hell is emo? LOL
13TailedArticFox chapter 23 . 8/6/2010
yeah just godun readin all chappies an it feels like i just got my period i was luaghing so hard that was siper freagin good u shoulda dun konhamaru tho like how he did that jutsu wtih sasuke an sai and how he had no at woulda been a good rant funi 2
Vio6136 chapter 22 . 2/19/2010
I don't know why you say Temari's chapter wasn't as good. I think it was very in-character. She is usually collected, straight-forward and with an attitude, so it's perfect) the closing line rules - the one about three old people?
Vio6136 chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
"Dun Duna Dun! Have no fear! Underwear Man is here. "

she woke up, she woke up! ohmg it's all your fault - I just couldn't keep qiet after that)
Vio6136 chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
god, I am going to annoy you with those comments, but dude...If I'm waking up my rommate with my insane choked laughter (that's the only way a person can laugh at 5 am while trying to keep qiet, mind you), I might as well write you)) So... shit! Gai is hilarious! Well, imagine acting him, yeah, I guess, but by gods, if my bitch of a rommate maims me - I blame you and your mad skillz))
Vio6136 chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
oh by gods you are awesome) Itachi's letter is a freakin masterpiece. "too see if I could? What's wrong with you?" and that part about eye cream and gush, everything else? wait, I'll push a fav button now if it's ok.
Vio6136 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
"P. S. Art is a bang!

Thought that one up all on your lonesome, didn’t you?"

lol lol lol ohmg! as soon as I'm able to get back from under the table (shit, that rhymes! see what you did to me?) I'll maybe say how awesome you are. If I'll get my breath back now, please.))
min neko25 chapter 21 . 1/4/2010
where is shikamaru?

well i love it
incognitowant chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was so freaking hikarious! :D the whole time i was reading it nonstop laughs. I hope your happy because you have successfully given me hiccups lol
KittyKatTerra chapter 23 . 11/4/2009
Lol. I loved it all! It was amazing. Funny. Incredible...and i looked up that one chapter p. 10 and wow...major nosebleed moment...now i need to get a new keyboard. Lol. :)
Backlash Button chapter 23 . 9/28/2009
this got me laughing the whole time. wich episode is suigetsu naked? i mite of missed that one
User9368 chapter 15 . 7/27/2009
someone noticed thta too did you notice the crush he had with sakura too whats the hell is up with that