Reviews for Across The Universe
Regin chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
skie89 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I finally found out how to access the unedited version. Now I simply lament that you haven't continued this in three years. Please come back. This is an excellent what-if story with a "happily ever after" and plenty of sarcasm and wit.
skie89 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I would really like to see the unedited version but I am sad to say that I dont get the name you gave us since I cant navigate Livejournal for the life of me. Can I please just have a link?
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Awesome, looks like the serious part of the plot is starting from here.

A suggestion, when you separate sentences with a minus sign "-", could you place a space before and after it please? I didn't notice you doing such in this most recent chapter, but a linking sentences in such a manner as "placeholder-indeed there was" makes it a bit hard to recognise the break.

Anyways, aside from that minor point, great work thus far, looking forward to updates.

(Which, of course considering the time since the last update, must be soon right? Right?) :(
Moon's mirror chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
Wow, I really like your story. It is well written and you manage to keep the characters IC with Archer and Rin together Beside, I like how you introduce slowly another plot inside

Anyway, I hope you haven't stopped it (after all it has been a year since your last update) !
ariel stormcloud chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
great story
The Storm Dragon chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Please tell me there's more to this great fic.

Anyway I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
FcS chapter 6 . 6/20/2009

Shieru Ciel, right? Or is the 'teacher' just a normal teacher? I thought she'll pop up when they cooked up curry. lol

There's a lot of TM-verse references here and there, like for Tsukihime and some F/HA parts... I like it. ;D
nekochanchan89 chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
who! i LOVE IT!

please continue!

shirou is so cute 3
kodabearr chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
omg! :)

that was an amazing chapter!

archer is such a dense character sometimes.

cannot wait for th next chapter!
AuthenticDivine chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
woot woot, I love reading your stuff. It's a shame you're so busy that you can't update more often / Oh well, guess I'll just have to practice being more patient. Keep up the good work, more Archer x Rin is always a good thing :)
Trevor X chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
I've enjoyed reading through the six chapters that you've posted here so far. It isn't exactly a fast paced read, but I don't mind that. It's kind of nice to find a fate/stay that I can actually get into again.

Then again, after watching all the episodes of fate/stay that I own, Rin/Archer were the pairing that I ended up liking the most. Good luck on your continuing journey, and may your muse not desert you at any critical juncture. *bows*
UntappedChaos chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
... Crossing the universe, huh? Peculiar name for this story. I keep thinking something like "Fancy Footwear", but it's just my brain cracking lame jokes, I'm sure. XP Love to the oneshot! You have a very neat and tidy way of writing, making this such a pleasure to read!
SnowCharms chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
This will be interesting...given Rider's traumatising experience with that bastard Shinji (which is so ironic since his name is totally different in meaning to his personality) I highly doubt that she would like guys anymore...update!
FlareKnight chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Was a nice surprise when I found out this had been updated. Was nice to read how things were progressing for everyone. Pretty good cover story to keep Taiga calmed. Also just liked the welcome back part since I'm sure it really meant something for Archer.

One heck of a curve with Sakura knowing about it. All the embarrassing discussions and she already knew. But just great to show her being sharper than you might expect. And have to say I'm loving giving Shirou the headaches.

Archer taking care of things will be pretty fun to read. And I agree if Fuji-nee finds out what's going on with Rin he'll be in for it. Simply because if anyone other than Rin has his number its definitely her. Even if she doesn't know it.

As always just a great chapter. On top of the story its just great quality to have the notes and character analysis. Just add my thanks for continuing to write.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »