Reviews for Commentarius
YOU CANT JUST LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS THEN LEAVE. YOUVE GOT TO PUBLISH THE NEXT CHAPTER YOH HAVE TO. PLEASE. I WILL LITERALLY DIE.
darkromantics22 chapter 31 . 8/25
I do really like this story and its writing, but I have to give a few thoughts on the James/Liz Saunders situation.

Quite honestly, i wish either sirius or lily would give James a serious reality check, because while you can date someone and have female friends, having an ex-girlfriend who you do date-like things with who wants you back and openly denigrates your current semi-gf...

Yeah, I wouldn't be okay with that either, and I wish Lily wasn't portrayed as overly jealous, which is the vibe I sometimes get. Esp because James explicitly said no more hogsmeade outings with other guys...but she's nuts for protesting when he goes out with Liz, skipping classes? I mean, it's essentially a date minus snogging, which is still not really appropriate with an ex if you're taken, especially one that speaks about Lily the way Liz does. I wish Lily would stick up for herself a bit more, because the reality is that James seems to want to have his cake and eat it too, and if I were Lily I wouldn't want to go official just because of all this. I mean, he could be platonic friends and hang out around hogwarts and just insist that Liz not speak about Lily that way in his presence. It's not that hard, but he acts as if he has no choice. and the worst part is if Lily was even approaching this level of behavior with an ex I'm pretty sure James would go ballistic. I really like this story, but I think he keeps making excuses for his ex and especially here where I feel like he allows her to think the way she does. If I were Lily, hearing about how hogsmeade stuff is "their thing"...I mean, they sometimes act as though they're not really broken up, and I just wish James would own up to the fact that he isn't being fair, because at this point, if I were Lily I'd be wondering whether he was even ready for a relationship.
greasybroad chapter 1 . 8/22
I've come back to re-read this fic for the second time, and glancing through some of the reviews, I saw that lot of them are quite negative (e.g. "this has ruined my life!I'm so disappointed that it hasn't been continued!and even most of the positive ones have a plea added into the end to update. I wanted to make sure that you had a review mixed in there that's completely and totally just telling you how much I love Commentarius! It is so amazingly brilliant, there are hardly adjectives to describe it. Since reading it, my view of fanfiction has been completely changed, and I'm fully embracing my inner fangirlI also adore your tumblr, and this Olympics, you have gotten me 100% hooked on watching gymnastics. I'm not that sporty, but it really is so fun to watch and your posts have made it easier to understand and enjoy. So, instead of rambling any more, I just wanted to thank you for your writing, and for bringing two of my favourite characters in literature to life. Xx
mang0fruitblast chapter 32 . 8/19
I just wanted to let you know that I've been reading this for a couple weeks now and it's been such a great story I'm so sad that I've reached the end! I've really enjoyed your characterizations of Lily and James (though it took a while to get used to the "diary" type writing) because Lily and James being friends before they get together is canon for me and I'm so glad I got to read that!

I understand you're probably in a much different place in your life since you started the story (it's been almost 10 years after all) and it's been a while since you've updated, but I hope you read this message and I really hope you become inspired to continue writing! I know I have absolutely no place to ask you to do this because I have never written fanfiction (although I did dabble in writing novellas in middle school) but I would love to continue experiencing Lily and James' story.

Your writing is amazing and even if you don't continue this, I hope you continue some other way because it's really good!
RainQueen71 chapter 32 . 8/18
I am FURIOUS! I got SICK reading this! SICK! Please update! This fic is actually driving me nuts! I had to check THREE TIMES to make sure you actually haven't updated! THREE!
I'm so disappointed...
Roberta chapter 32 . 8/14
Hi my name is Roberta and I am not Harry Potter fan. At all. My friend Eloise, she's the Harry Potter and I never knew why. Until this very moment. Your writing I might add brilliant. However I am thoroughly outraged that you would abuse a reader's trust and leave me on a cliff hanger (and yes I know the irony). Over the past hour I have sat here and wondered how the hell you hooked me in. Half the time I had no bloody idea what you were on about. I realised that because I knew the ending I put faithful trust in you to deliver me a happy ending love story. If you've seen the film Me, Eric, and the Dying Girl they also quite betray your trust and that hurt. I'm very sensitive. But only to like books and films and stuff. I politely demand an extension and further chapters. Please, my weak feeble mind will constantly turn this in my mind for a period of exactly 2months and 16 days before I re-read this and critically analyse it. Please.
ivanna33 chapter 9 . 8/12
Mates, Dates, and Inflatable Bras xD I love that series!
BTW I love this story :D
PenofJades chapter 32 . 8/9
Ive been reading fanfiction on and off again for the past 4 yrs. Ive read so many cliche and overdone stories I cant tell most of them apart. In honour of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, I took a trip down memory lane, and started reading up HP fanfics again. I randomly picked your story through the search engine, and genuinely grateful that I did. I want to THANK YOU for reminding me what I was missing out on. It has been a really long time since I have so thoroughly enjoyed reading characters are so funny yet distinguishable. They have great development and personality, and your writing style was so easy to pick up, i couldnt stop reading. Ive read atleast 100 James/Lily fanfics, but very few compare to yours. You stay true to the stoy arch and traits we know of them, yet makes them so relatable and unquie from other stories. You have a real talent for writing, and the plentiful reviews and favourites prove im not the only one who thinks so. So I beg of you, I know its been three years and this story is probably well out of your life, but in honour of Cursed Child, a hopeful fan, and all things Rowling...PLEASE UPDATE!
Fanno chapter 32 . 8/7
It's been three bloody years and still I return to this hoping it will be updated. Or at least deleted, so I don't have to suffer anymore. Brilliant fanfic, brilliant characterization and brilliant heartbreak every time I see that there's still no chapter 33.
Bookworm742 chapter 32 . 8/6
Omg there's no more I am dying cannot breath it's to good I need to know what happens next plz oh plz update *gets on knees and begs*
WHY?! YOU HAVE KILLED ME AND I HATE MY LIFE WHAT THE HECK MAN
Honestly, you sort of lose the right to complain about how people are pressuring you to update when it's been 3 years and all they are asking for is one chapter.
Kjidegnaleihpos chapter 32 . 8/3
I regally loved this story so much! Hope you'll be updating soon xx
M chapter 32 . 7/30
What has just happened where iw the end of this .. What is this .. HELP !""
I am basically talking for EVERYONE when I say PLEASE FINISH THIS
Please
Nearly three years people have been waiting
Three years