Reviews for Commentarius
cosmic and stars chapter 32 . 2/5/2020
Hey..um...sorry to bother you again but plz plz post the next chapter I'm dying to read it
Guest chapter 32 . 2/2/2020
Hey, I’ve been a jily/lime fan for quite a while now and have struggled to find any good fics, but safe to say this is one of the best story’s I’ve ever read. Is there a way you could possibly update this, just a paragraph? Xx
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2020
PLEASE at least TELL us if you are going to continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2020
PLEASE UPDATE SOON IM LITERALLY BEGGING YOU
Guest chapter 32 . 1/22/2020
Are there going to be more chapters? I hope there will be. This is the best fanfic I've ever read. Love from Ireland and a Happy 2020! Please post soon. Much appreciated!
hritika chapter 32 . 1/13/2020
are there going to be more chapters?
Guest chapter 32 . 1/1/2020
Need more
Guest chapter 32 . 12/10/2019
All I want for Christmas is an update. Sending you love over the holiday season and wishing you an awesome 2020!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/8/2019
Pls can u complete this story l want to Know what happens plssssss I beg u
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2019
Please finish please
miss Elsa Weasley chapter 32 . 11/8/2019
Please. We need answers.
Viv chapter 32 . 11/3/2019
omfg pleaseeee I just wanna know what happens I literally read all of this in a day for the 100000th time
shakaxhi chapter 32 . 10/29/2019
Hello Bee!

I've become a crazy fan of yours after reading this story. It's so full of mystery, details, passionate characters and incredible development. I can't get over it. I've obsessed over it for the past few weeks, and even now, when I know that 6 years had passed, I still hope that we'll see you again. I know that probably something happened so you couldn't continue it... you have part of the next chapter written some years ago (I saw the snippets on your Tumblr), but you never post it. I've written too, and I know that sometimes it's difficult to continue, but I think you can understand us -your readers- when we're practically begging you to finish this wonderful story.
You left us with the worst cliffhanger ever, with so many questions, such a sense of great sadness and uncertainty that even if 6 years have passed, we're still waiting for you. I don't know if you read these comments, I hope you do, because I'd like to ask you to have some piety of us. Even if it's not perfect, or if it's not how you planned it before, please, just give us answers. Please, just give this story an end. As someone who has written too, I think you may want to give it an end too.
And you'd make an incredible amount of people happy.
And if that's so much to ask, can you at least publish the last chapter you've written? The one we got snippets on Tumblr...
whatever you post, answers, an explanation, the next chapter, a pretty quick end that solves the mysteries and the horrible situations of the last chapters, we'll be grateful for it.
You're awesome, Bee. Thanks for giving us this story.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/28/2019
Please keep writing, this is so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2019