Reviews for Commentarius
amelie221b chapter 32 . 9/10/2019
No. I just finished the chapter and went to click the ‘next’ button and... it’s done. I promptly scrolled up to the top and realised that this was last updated in 2013. I’ve been obsessed with this story for the last few days, taking any chance to read it. All of the different elements that tie up together are so well written. I love when you tie two mysteries together, I love how real the characters seem, I love that you made your own characters, and I hate that you ended on possibly the biggest cliffhanger of the story. You have thousands of people from all over the world enjoying your wonderful writing and getting lost in your world, and hundreds still waiting for more. I know it’s been 7 years and life can get in the way, but if you get a break, please consider finishing off this story as a holidays project or something. I love this story so much, well done!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/28/2019
Amazing!
percabeth1001 chapter 32 . 8/27/2019
Hi! Just another friendly reminder that the people (including myself) are dying here. Your story is wonderful, but the best stories have beautiful full circle endings. (exhibit A - “Tom Riddle hit the ground with mundane finality” - Jo Ro) You’ve set one up so nicely, just gotta finish that follow through!
Ritha P.W.B.Z.M. Potter chapter 32 . 8/23/2019
F*cking Merlin! Can you publish another chapter already? I'm dying here, girl! For the love of god!
alrighttevans chapter 32 . 7/20/2019
I'm certain you must receive messages like this all the time, but I just had to say it too. Your writing is impeccable, simply perfect. You've built an amazing story in all of its aspects, one that I've really come to love in these past few days. I just couldn't stop reading. Last night I stayed up until 4AM so I could finish and for God's sake, I'm still astonished, so incredibly speechless. Thank you, thank you so much for writing this. I don't think there was anything better in my life in these last weeks than reading you story. That's why I have to beg you to continue with it. The state of Lily and James' fight, the whole Rosier, potion making and sixth year stuff, besides Lily's, I don't know, illness are messing with my head. I would appreciate so much if you gave it a closure, really! You have a fab story here, one that would only get better being finished. I hope you are alright and read this. I really love you story, you know. Thank you. (oh, and I'm sorry if I've made some mistakes here. I'm not north American, British or from any of those countries that uses English as their official language)
SparklyJolteon chapter 32 . 7/13/2019
Oh wow okay so I know it's been a while since you wrote/posted this, but I've sort of gathered that you still write stuff and have recently written stuff so I'll review anyway because WOW.

So I sort of started out only reading bits and pieces of it but then I got sort of obsessed and read it like crazy (it's so, so long! which is great!), and it's just so amazing like you actually think about it, and when things happen you can go, oh, yeah, I remember something weird happening earlier that vaguely relates and now I see why you say "Please don't kill me." at the top. Because I got more than halfway through this last chapter and I sort of was thinking "this can't possibly come to a close with only this bit left, right? interesting" but NO IT FEELS LIKE NOTHING'S BEEN RESOLVED but it also feels like everything is resolved and I love the story and it's so beautifully written but I hate it, it's killing me but IT'S SO GOOD so yeah. (and I have, like, a million questions about WHAT HAPPENED and ack I'm just kind of dying)

But yeah, thank you.
user1506 chapter 32 . 7/10/2019
HI BEE,
I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WON'T SEE THIS BUT I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU
THIS STORY HAS BEEN THE MOST INCREDIBLE THING I HAVE READ SINCE 'HARRY POTTER' (AND MAYBE 'PERCY JACKSON' HEHE) AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR IT.
I THINK I READ IT IN A MONTH WHICH IS FAIRLY QUICK CONSIDERING ITS LENGTH AND MY COMMITMENT TO SPORTS AND SCHOOL BUT I JUST ABSOLUTELY ADORED IT AND I AM SO INFATUATED WITH THE CHARACTERS AND WORLD YOU HAVE CREATED.
IN A SIMPLE MONTH, I HAVE SEEN MY WRITING IMPROVE AND MY ENGLISH GRADES GO UP AND I AM LEAD TO BELIEVE THAT IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND COMMENTARIUS.
MY PARENTS AND TEACHERS ARE SO PROUD OF ME AND I ONLY HAVE YOU TO THANK.
I KNOW YOU HAVE A TIGHT SCHEDULE AND I DON'T WANT TO RUSH YOU IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE, BUT THIS CLIFFHANGER IS ALMOST BECOMING TOO MUCH TO HANDLE AND I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR THE REST OF THE STORY.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING AND I'M SURE TOU WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE LOADS OF APPRECIATION AND SUPPORT FROM MANY AVID READERS OF YOUR VARIETY OF STORIES.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.
MUCH LOVE AND KEENLY WAITING FOR THE NEW CHAPTER,
ME.
Rose Jean Black chapter 32 . 6/29/2019
After rereading this for maybe the fourth time around I have noticed so many things.

I must admit I don't remember the last chapter so that was intense. BUT BOY DO I HAVE QUESTIONS NOW?

I will just pray that you let us in into the mistery because I can't, for the love of me, imagine what happened in the past, present or future.
Lena chapter 32 . 6/27/2019
Honestly this is awesome. But the cliff hangers are so painful. It s too good to leave such cliff hangers in the open. PLEASE just write a quick overview what s about the Carringtons and how james and lily are going to figure it out?
Please!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/22/2019
PLEASE DONT END IT HERE WEVE READ THIS FAR AND WE CANT JUST END LIKE THAT I KNOW ITS BEEN LIKE SEVEN YEARS BUT PLEASE COME BACK
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
Read this a billion times but I’m just coming back to say plEASE UPDATEEEE
v.xufriedman chapter 32 . 6/14/2019
omg please finish this story you’re the best fucking author i’ve read on this site
tonguetide chapter 32 . 6/8/2019
WOW I just finished this and i am in complete and utter shock and i’m kinda confused but also depressed because it’s been 6 years since you posted last and that’s a long time so then i had this whole thing like omg what if she never posts again but then i found your tumblr because someone commented it and read in the FAQ that it ends in january not november, thank HEAVENS, and you’re still going to post thank you so much please someday soon put us out of our misery because not knowing is getting worse every second because i just want to know what happened and can we mention the fact that you are an absolute genius and literally the best writer ever i have never read something so good on this website you are AMAZING and so talented and so even though i really want to know what happens i mostly want to thank you for putting time in to sharing your talents and making everyone else’s lives so much better by writing this because holy hell you are a freaking outstanding writer like dang you are amazing and i hope you know it
Solen Woldegiorgis chapter 32 . 6/5/2019
What the fuck happend At the end of the story...?
MarMar13x chapter 32 . 6/5/2019
Oh my God I freaking LOVE this fic and I'm super upset this is where you've ended it :( I truly hope you'll be coming back to this at one point because you CANT LEAVE IT THERE! WHAT HAPPENED IN FRONT OF DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE THAT JAMES WAS REFERRING TO? WHAT HAPPENED TO LILY? UM FIRST BRUSH WIH DEATH WHAAAT?
3,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »