Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 18 . 5/15/2019
Bee, you're amazing.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
I just finished the entirety of it and feeling like I've been cut off by the-hopefully-not-ending. Wow, I just have to say that was a wonderfully written story. It was an emotional roller coaster and it consumed the last week of my life. It was truly hard to put down and I love how the characters develop and shows how relationships are in constant tension. I so appreciate this story and I hope to see more of it in the near future!
asmeeneh chapter 32 . 5/6/2019
Well that was deep
Guest chapter 32 . 5/4/2019
what? why? i mean. why? can u not post an alternative ending?
AN IRATE READER chapter 32 . 5/3/2019
WHAAAAAT I HATE YOU THE AUTHOR
I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING SO INVESTED IN THIS
AAARAGGHHHHHH WHY JUST WHY WHY WHY
WHY DID YOU DO THIS

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS? BE IT A SAD OR HAPPY ENDING, AT LEAST HAVE A CONCLUSIVE CONCLUSION..

OR IT THIS LIKE THAT BOOK FROM THE BOOK TFIOS?

I CA-
franceskofrancesco chapter 32 . 5/3/2019
this is THE superior jily fic even though i read this a million years ago im still going to review it i love love love it
Guest chapter 32 . 4/26/2019
i cant bloody fucking believe you left us at this cliff hanger mate
thats just too cruel
too god damn cruel
Viv chapter 32 . 4/22/2019
what?! NO PLEASE UPDATE OR AT LEAST LET US KNOW HOW YOU PLANNED TO END THE STORY
Guest chapter 32 . 4/15/2019
I just finished reading and omg I’m devastated. I’ve never commented on a fic before but this just wow... desperately waiting for the next chapter so I can stop walking around in a depressed daze I NEED CLOSURE (no hate I love your writing 3)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/13/2019
This is literally the best thing! I love it soooooo much. So glad i'm reading this
loluchan chapter 32 . 4/8/2019
pls update. great stories like this need to be finshed. just do another one chapter to close this off. pls. everyone is waiting for this. oh no lemons pls. they are too good together to not end up together.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2019
Who’s Jack Handey and why are his quotes so good?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2019
Y’all she’s updating this soon! I emailed her and she said so keep an eye out! :))

Love this story so much ! x
Guest chapter 32 . 3/30/2019
UMMMMM WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? It’s been like 6 YEARS?
Guest chapter 31 . 3/27/2019
Yeah this is the one please finish this one please -anonnnnn
3,713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »