Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2019
Who’s Jack Handey and why are his quotes so good?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2019
Y’all she’s updating this soon! I emailed her and she said so keep an eye out! :))

Love this story so much ! x
Guest chapter 32 . 3/30/2019
UMMMMM WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? It’s been like 6 YEARS?
Guest chapter 31 . 3/27/2019
Yeah this is the one please finish this one please -anonnnnn
Plz-finish-this chapter 32 . 3/26/2019
Please please please continue writing this. It’s beautifully written, the characters are well developed, it’s extraordinary and my heart would be overjoyed if you would finish writing this please. If I could I send you rice or fudge or anything really to get you to finish this.:) please finish this it’s wonderful
Guest chapter 32 . 3/17/2019
This was last updated in 2013, it’s 2019 and I’m still waiting... ):
Guest chapter 32 . 3/7/2019
This is literally one of the best stories I have ever read!
Please...please...please update soon, I actually think I might die if you don’t! I have read all I your other fanfics too and they were amazing but this is definitely the best, so please update!
elmo333 chapter 32 . 3/1/2019
hi I love this story and I was wondering if it was ever finished or has any more chapters?
BlackRoseargh chapter 32 . 2/24/2019
MORE!
BlackRoseargh chapter 3 . 2/21/2019
i love it! i'm totally cracking up!
Niharika chapter 32 . 2/19/2019
Pllllllllease write next chapter...and complete the story too. This is very interesting read.
Helen chapter 32 . 2/17/2019
I'm very confused, and very sad because this ending was rough and although it's been over 10 years I really want to know the ending. An absolutely mind-blowing story though, I didn't study for two tests because of it.
WolfDogAndStag chapter 4 . 2/9/2019
Ahhh! I read this story ages ago and I lived it so much, then I lost it! I am so happy I found the story again, I just reread it all and I love it SO MUCH! This is literally one of the most AMAZING FANTASTIC and HILARIOUS holy fanfiction I have EVER READ! Thankyou so much for writing this!
ThreateningMedicine chapter 2 . 2/7/2019
Tsundere
Sissel chapter 32 . 2/4/2019
Thank you for this fanfic. It meant so much to me when I first moved out from my parents house and I spent hours and hours reading through this, I even loaded it up on my kindle and I read it from beginning to end(?) every year or so. No matter if it's going to be finished or not it's always going to be my favorite Lily/James fanfic. (What a cliffhanger to stop updating on, though!)
3,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »