Reviews for Commentarius
Sissel chapter 32 . 2/4/2019
Thank you for this fanfic. It meant so much to me when I first moved out from my parents house and I spent hours and hours reading through this, I even loaded it up on my kindle and I read it from beginning to end(?) every year or so. No matter if it's going to be finished or not it's always going to be my favorite Lily/James fanfic. (What a cliffhanger to stop updating on, though!)
Guest chapter 32 . 2/3/2019
Are there gonna be more chapters?
Banana Bindi chapter 32 . 1/15/2019
You need to write another chapter! Please!
Karasmaname chapter 26 . 1/13/2019
This is literally my favorite chapter of anything ever. People talk about Disney ruining their life with unusually high standards for men and romance but this chapter right here has ruined me. James Potter has ruined me. Always and forever.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/12/2019
Could this be the year you give us an update? Pretty please? :-) HURRY UP BEE!
N chapter 32 . 1/10/2019
Omfg the clIFFHANGER! PLEASE CONTINUE!
amarauder'swife chapter 32 . 1/9/2019
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS STORY TO UPDATE FOR 5 MONTHS
IT'S JUST
SO GOOD
AND I
PLEASE
MinaWe chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
just read through all your amazing chapters ina couple days . amazing story! can you pleasw finish it?
Shattered Stars chapter 32 . 1/8/2019
Man oh man, I've just power read all 32 chapters of this story and I'm absolutely in love. I hope you get around to finishing it someday! I'd love to see how everything goes down beyond this point.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/4/2019
Is this the end?
Malina chapter 32 . 12/31/2018
Holy heckkk I dunno when this was last updated or something but I DO know ow and ye to update it lolz update!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/29/2018
hello its me again!

SO WHEN ARE U GOING TO WRITE AN OTHER CHAPTER CAN U AT LEAST GIVE A TENATIVE DATE
Guest chapter 32 . 12/28/2018
man u really need to speed it up

can't u write another chapter

i mean this is amazing and one of the most fabulous fanfiction i have ever read and its not even bloody complete

please i beg u i love it please do write another chapter
Guest chapter 32 . 12/24/2018
Hey I am waiting

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please DO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER THIS STUFF IS REALLY GOOD AND I WANT MORE AND I AM WAITING .DON'T U THINK ITS BEEN LONG TIME .

AND I AM PRETTY SURE THAT YOU HAVE THOUGHT UP I AN AMAZING ENDING FOR THE STORY.

I AM BEGGING U TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER

I LOVED IT AND I LOVE YOU .
Guest chapter 32 . 12/23/2018
Hey, please do come back
This is one of the best Jily fanfic I have ever read and don't you think it is ur civic responsibility to finish it .

Please do come back I absolutely love you and the fanfic
3,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »