Reviews for Commentarius
zubhanwc3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
okay, honestly speaking, this story is interesting, but I'm having trouble actually getting past the first few arcs. the problem that I'm having is that this is pre-hbp, so any preconceived notions that I have of Lily tend to get in my way. nothing against this story, but yeah.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2018
Hey there,
It's me again and I am waiting
Don't u think it's been a long time
Alright please do come back
Guest chapter 32 . 12/17/2018
please please please finish it
at least write one more chapter
I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/2/2018
Pls come back
Bellanu421 chapter 32 . 11/30/2018
I didn't realize that it is a WIP. I liked it so much that I have been binge reading and now its like somebody has taken away my high. please update sooon?
Guest chapter 32 . 11/29/2018
My reaction when I finished this (I’m pretty sure this is the most emotions I’ve even endured in a space of 5 minutes):

*worried* oh no
*scared* oh god what happened
*confused* wat, whys this finished
*annoyed* BUT I NEED MORE
*angry* YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT THERE
*sad* Ohmygod I don’t want it to be over
*happy* James just said he loves her
*nervous* but WHAT HAPPENED
*afflicted* it can’t finish there... it CANT
*curious* I wonder if this is completed by someone else
*dissappintment* no, I don’t think it is
*excitement* oooh maybe it’s being written right now
*dejected* oh. It’s been 5 years. Never mind.
*reminicing-ness* it’s been fun.
*tearful* goodbye, story.
*crying* it’s been good. Rest in peace.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/28/2018
PLEASE DO MORE
JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER
just one more WORD
I. DONT. CARE.
I JUST NEED _MORE_
This is such a good story and that is such a good cliff hanger and ughhhhhh JUST PLEASS DO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mkay so u may have noticed that I feel really strongly about this so please,, PLEASEEEE update. Thanks xo
Guest chapter 23 . 11/27/2018
though I realise it's very human, I still find Lily's hesitancy and overanalysing of every single thing very off-putting. like why exactly does she harbor these trust/commitment issues? her parents haven't split up or anything. Most of the time it feels like she's dithering (about James especially) just for the sake of it. the girl can get pretty annoying sometimes \_(ツ)_/
Bubble Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
So happy you have tumblr to answer questions about comm. ! Her tumblr is bcdaily if you want to check her out !
Lil I chapter 24 . 11/23/2018
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIS STORYYYYYYGGY AGGHHHHHHGGGGG! I relate to lily SOOOO FREAKING MUCHHHHH
Paula chapter 32 . 11/18/2018
Please, update! This is the best fanfic ever! And we are still here, waiting (
G chapter 25 . 11/16/2018
Pls do more
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2018
Hi there. It’s me again. I honestly have no idea what I’m doing. Wait, no. I’m waiting, is what I’m doing. You’ll either post another chapter on this bloody website or publish it as a book because honestly, it’s got the length AND the capacity to be one. Do NOT make me wait too much longer. I’ve been waiting since OCTOBER. Please. I might sound desperate but I don’t care.
fanficobsessed chapter 32 . 11/13/2018
Omg this is so good, please update please please please i really need it!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/13/2018
I'm sorry. that was unnecessary. It's just that your fan fiction is amazing and i love it. My point is, please, try posting the new chapter soon because the cliffhanger is EATING ME FROM THE INSIDES. Thank you.
3,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »