Reviews for Commentarius
Guest chapter 32 . 7/29/2022
Hey, i just found this fanfic just a few days ago, and let me tell you. I've been reading this NON STOP! This is just insanely good, i can't believe how BRILLIANT this fanfiction is. You're just so unbelievably talented, and now I'm on my knees, begging you to finish! Just, PLEASE! I know it's been like almost ten years now, but I'm just dying to know what happened! That cliffhanger is killing me! I just absolutely love this story, i haven't been this invested in a story for ages! And i just really hope you'll update soon! Just letting you know that it doesn't have to be perfect, just an update will make everyone happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2022
I'm begging you - please please please please continue. I would like to let you know that this fanfiction is like my "safe space". When I'm sad (especially romantically sad) I'm always returning here - since I was in high school. You're just an author in the Internet, but you have an influence on someone's life - someone who is probably many kilometers (miles? - in Poland we have kilometers ;)) away from you - isn't it amazing? I hope that you're doing ok. Love you, truly
Longtime reader chapter 32 . 7/22/2022
Hello! I am 34 years old and just finished re-reading this for the gazillionith time. I first discovered this in my early 20s (i think? maybe earlier?) It never gets old! I really hope you do update eventually, I know your tumblr says you are working on it. Just wanted to let you know you still have fans checking in on this story! Thank you - in the meantime time to read (re-read) some of your other things!
mgillif2 chapter 32 . 7/3/2022
740k words later
mgillif2 chapter 32 . 7/3/2022
is this it
stefanie mendes chapter 32 . 5/28/2022
Caramba que história incrível. Por favor continua !
3na chapter 32 . 5/16/2022
because honestly this cliffhanger is going to eat at me and ur story is bloody amazing and I really hope ur going to update it and I think I've used far too many 'andssorry bout that)
3na chapter 32 . 5/16/2022
hi! just read this bit and am wondering if you're planning on updating this story?
Guest chapter 32 . 4/24/2022
Hi I know it’s been 9 years but please update, I think about this cliffhanger constantly and cry
Guest chapter 32 . 3/3/2022
been following this fic for years and its still as amazing as ever. Can't wait for the updates and its completion 3
random fanfic writer chapter 32 . 1/19/2022
I love this story so much and I definitely know what it’s like to get caught up in life and lose the FanFiction itch, but that is a horrible, horrible, angst cliff to leave us on. Please even an unbeta-ed, unfinished what just happened update? I hate begging but well. Here we are.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2021
about to reread this, please update
Guest chapter 32 . 10/27/2021
Hey there!
I've followed this story since it's publication and was overjoyed as I saw the last update on 2013. I keep coming back to it and hope that you'll continue with it. You're a great writer with a good idea and great style, I'd be glad to see how you unravel it.
Warm regards!
Fayejase chapter 2 . 10/20/2021
Pps. Okay I lied. Last thing.

I’d read your damn grocery list, just so you know. I’m sure you are probably a perfectionist and have standards you hope this story will reach, but I just have to say that, while I can only speak for myself, I’m sure we are all so desperate for an update that I hope you’re ‘not putting too much pressure on yourself to make this update insanely perfect. I think we’d all prefer an update in general over a shiny perfect update with a not so happy and stressful Bee. It’s like the magnitude of this story is no joke. And you know better than anyone we want it finished. But I. feel like the novelty is running out for you. Which breaks my heart because this story is so much to so many. And I hope you find it in yourself to enjoy writing it again.
Fayejase chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
Ps. I’m sure you’ll break the internet when you post. Soo keep that in mind. Lol. K bye.
3,738 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »