Reviews for Commentarius
samuraigurl1213 chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
I have to say, I read this over at the unknowable room, and am quite disappointed that the fic isn't updated all the way as it was on the unknowable room.

Despite this, I love this fic. It's got humor, it's got romance, and Lily and James, really, I think I've died and went to heaven. The fic is so absolutely perfect, I think I'm falling in love.

-Em
Demeterr chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
Interesting story.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
i love this story. lily is hillarious. i'm so glad you didnt make her perfect. plz update soon.
mockingbird22 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
great job so far!
angels.on.strike chapter 12 . 7/13/2007
Oh my god.

Noo.

There isn't a next chapter arrow button!

Oh god.

*on the verge of going into cardiac arrest*

I hate to be so rude but you have to update

I PROCRASTINATED to read this amaazing thing!

Well I always procrastinate but that is NOT the point!

Ah well

Those twelve chapters were bloody amazing

And my ff craze has been rekindled

D

Fun!

Hehehehehe

I'm kind of hyper now

x
EowynSaule chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
I love the story, I like the writing style and the way you characterize Lily & James. (I'm starting to wish Diggory would disappear though ;) )
MaxRideObsessed chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
this is the awesomest story ever! and i agree with zuzu, you better update really soon! i mean, its been what? two months! hello! update soon! it sounds like you have up to chapter 14 written, right? i don't know, but it seems like you've forgotten all of us poor reviewers who love your story and spent all day reading it! come on! i almost got banned from the computer because i was reading this all day! if that's not devotion, then what is? now update. like, now. im not kidding. im going to go still an evil mind controller and force you to update eventually. so just update! and yes, you probably have a very busy life and have more things to do than just sit down at a computer and read fanfiction all day, obviously. but that doesn't mean forget about us, here!
nothinggggggggg chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
wow that was terrific! please update soon. i love the whole plot. its humorous and idk just very good. anyways. please update soon!
iluvzuzu chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
i know that i didn't review for all the other chapters, which is strange because i normally always, always, always review every chapter, but i have to be honest with you: your story is just too damn good to interrupt with such a pointless thing as reviewing.

this is the best story ever. not only the best lily/james story ever, not only the best harry potter story ever, not even only the best story in the book section of fanfiction.

it is the best fanfiction story ever.

seriously.

i don't care if you used someone else's characters, i don't give a damn if you based it on another story, you honest-to-goodness have to be an author when you get out of school and stuff.

honestly.

because no one reads 11 chapters of a crappy story for 3 1/2 hours straight.

no one takes another half an hour to read the 12th chapter of a crappy story that they couldn't read the night before because it was midnight and they had to go to camp the next day.

as you can clearly see, these situations are not, by any stretch of the imagination, hypothetical.

yup, that's me, reading the BEST STORY EVER for 4 hours.

seriously. this is the best story ever.

just to let you know, i have "a friend in the stalker business", and i will not hestitate to track you down and hurt you if you don't update this soon.

okay, i might not track you down and hurt you. and the stalker's not my friend. he's... er... my stalker. but he's an awful stalker, just to let you know...

anyhow, please, for the sake of my already diminished sanity, please please please update soon!

:D

-zuzu
JustVisitingUKgirl chapter 12 . 6/16/2007
WOW! Have spent roughly 3 hours reading this. Ok, more than that. I'm loving this story though! It's funny and romantic and great! Only one thing: will Lily ever find out it was James who gave her the blanket and pillow and food? I thought with the whole signature smell thing she would realise. That is assuming it was James! And hat you haven't already written this earlier and I lost it. Still, brilliant story, update soon!

Ukgirl:)
MCRkiid chapter 12 . 6/8/2007
Awh! I looveedd the endd! ] It makes me happy. But I really hope you update soon. And based on the way Amos is acting I hope Lily and James get together soon, and I know in the 'Authors Note' you said that it would still be a couple of chapters until they get together (which I hope you post soon by the way) I'm just saying I cna't wait for ir. Because in this story James (actually, like he is in most other fanfics, not to bring you down or anything) is soo chivalrious. ] Update asap.
Makayla chapter 11 . 5/30/2007
Aww poor James, and what was Lily thinking?

An the dream thing- genius Observation 120... I'm still giggling. Can't wait for the next update, but seriously, the long chapters- I think you made this one longer just to spite me...
sandcat chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
come on, where's next chapter? I'll die from the wait because of you! Wonderful story!

Sandcat
tamy chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Hi! I'm Brazilian and I'm reading the Commentarius's traducion( because don't understand so many words in English.

I want give you my congratulations cause It's the better fanfiction that I already read.

You are a escellent writer and your fanfiction is making success around of the world. I have many friends of my country who are also reading.

KiSSes and more kisses :*
L chapter 12 . 5/23/2007
i'm in love with your fanfiction! please update soon and please let there be SOME Lily and James romantic feelings happening in the near future. they've been good friends for ever, lol, it seems, and I'm anxious to see where the plot goes.

i love your characterization too.

,L