Reviews for Commentarius
VIP86 chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
I can honestly say that you're one of the best fanfiction authors i've come across. This story is amazing and i can't wait for the next chapter.

VIP x
Hali-hat chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
God, you're GOOD!
eternal-charmer chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
god...finally!...when i saw that uve updated i damn near screamed with happiness...and the new chap was really gud...worth the wait

this fic is my favourite(and i have read a lot of fics)

waiting impatiently for the next chap.
mauraudersminuspeterarehot chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
i know that i've already read this chapter.. but i still loved it!

especially the letters, they cracked me right up. and i'm so glad you use english spelling... it's so much better lol.

color? i ask you. honestly. that extra "u" really gives it the edge
ooftieooft chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
This great continue!
BlueSea14 chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
This was a very good chapter! I can't wait for the one when Lily finally gets over Amos and realizes that she's head over heels for James.

Also, it's funny how she's so oblivious as to why James was mad that day. Great job there, and great job on the whole story!
Weird Not Boring chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
Part of me just wants Lily to stop being so oblivious and get over Amos already and get into James ... but the other half of me doesn't, because then it'll mean that you're terribly addicting story will be over, and that would be bad. So I suppose all I really would like would be more updates, because I am absolutely in love with your writing!
Lexie-H chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
talk about huge chapters... this story is exquisite, and real, and everyone is in character, and i really dont have much more to say other than i love it, and well done! update soon please
I.Pop.Rocks chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
lovely chapter, it was nice and long... but im puttng off studying to read this... if i fail my test tomarrow, i blame you!

xoxo

sweets
Lexie-H chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
hehe oh dear. lilys a bit of a disaster. an infinitely amusing disaster. great story!
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
lily is mad. yay! lol beautifully written, i love that lily isnt as self assured here as so many people make her out to be
MCRkiid chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
i really like this story.

Keep up the good work.

]
Torfithiel chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
OMG

brilliant, really, it's just perfect!

I couldn't wait to read this chapter as I cannot wait to read the next one.

Please update it! I can't wait to Lily overcome this inferiority issue soon enough... :D
Ithril S chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
Hey, this is the greatest story ever. Pease, please, please, please, keep it up!
DanceDiva chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed this story before, but I want you to know that I love it! It makes me laugh like no other. I especially like the interactions between Lily and James. It seems so different from what every one else is writing. And I'm not sure why. Everything just seems so genuine, not really scripted. Lily's character is so wonderful. She's so modest and her personality is absolutely hilarious. Her mind is so much that of an overactive imagination of a teenage girl. Hopping from one thought to the next and making a bigger deal out of some things than need be. I love the length as well; it keeps me going for quite awhile. Except now I have to wait for the next chapter. :( Update soon and the reviews will keep coming. Well, actually I'll review anyway, but I thought that maybe bribery would help. Keep it up.
3,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 .. Last Next »