Reviews for Commentarius
Sleepinghookah chapter 22 . 4/6/2018
You know, I really don't think I've ever properly appreciated Grace & Emma before this reread. This time around, I've really considered who they are as people and what makes them compatible with Lily, and once I did, they were so wonderful. Grace's sense of humor, so similar to Lily's and yet still different, is so steady throughout. All of her 'slaggy sue' comments had me dying as well as "you've been intervened upon." and honestly Lily's so lucky to have a friend that's able to meet her crazy sense of drama and doom with a sense of humor all while still taking her seriously. And Emma plays the straight man so well, but I can just picture how she melds in with those two nuts in a classroom setting, sitting in the middle and pretending she's above it, when really she's having just as much fun as they are. I love those girls.

Plus Remus & Peter are such mvps this chapter. They're so funny. I love them all.
Sleepinghookah chapter 21 . 4/5/2018
I really wish I had words for how much I love this chapter. It almost diminishes the preceding chapters for me, only because I know it's coming, and I'm such mush for this stupid, wonderful chapter. The fact that you start it off with them just cuddling in bed murders me. It's unreal how they can be so domestic and sweet and well-suited, and then turn around and give me all the joys of angst as well. The line between fluff and angst is so perfectly ridden throughout this whole story, and I eat up every word of it. Thank you thank you thank you for writing this one (the whole story really, but esp this one)!
Sleepinghookah chapter 16 . 4/3/2018
The short cuts between Lily's writing in this one are just prime humor. The 'unless I've been poisoned' and 'I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands' are completely hilarious. I think you've really optimized the level of humor that can be wrung out of this format. And I was dying.

Also I was really struck by the "tender ups and downs of James' delicate heart" line. I love this story and the way you write it so much.
Sleepinghookah chapter 12 . 4/1/2018
Wanted to say that I picked this chapter at random, while I was feeling depressed - had no desire to do anything, nothing could make me happy - and it cheered me right up. Lily's so flawed but so lovable, that it's impossible not to be kinder to myself about my own flaws after reading. This is the softest but still most interesting story, and I'll never get tired of rereading it.

I also only just realized how meaningful James yelling at Mac is on this reread. I'd always figured James was just yelling at Mac because he cared about Lily and Mac hurt Lily. But Mac hurt Lily because she didn't return his 5th year feelings. That directly parallels James. Lily didn't return his feelings either, and he didn't turn on her for it. For all his failings, he was mature about her rejection. So I can't help but imagine some level of that was present in his talk with Mac. I just love the layers you put into this story.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/27/2018
Ohmygod I love this story (nearly) just as much as I love Harry Potter!, please please please update.. I need to read more, a lot more ️
Guest chapter 32 . 3/22/2018
You can't stop here! Keep going!
Melissa chapter 32 . 3/18/2018
is there more I need more I'm afraid AAAAaaa
Guest chapter 32 . 3/15/2018
I know you ended this four years ago but could you PLEASE PLEASE just give us another chapter or three? Like where Lily admits she loves James or James saves her? PLEASE!
shreesolanki25 chapter 32 . 3/12/2018
ALRIGHT FOLKS. TO EVERYONE WAITING. MY DEAR AUTHOR HAD SOME (I GUESS TECHNICAL) PROBLEMS AND SHE IS PLANNING TO PUT THE NEXT PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PATIENCE SHALL BE NICE AND APPRECIATED BY THE LOVING AUTHOR.
YOU CAN GO AND READ SNIPPETS ON HER TUMBLR. THEY ARE NICE (UNDERSTATED FOR FUCKING AWESOME) AND GOOOD ENOUGH TO STOP YOUR STARVING. YAY
THANKS
A THREAT: DO NOT BOMBARD THAT LOVELY PERSON WITH UPLOAD THREATS
Shree chapter 32 . 3/11/2018
Nice. But where does it continue? UTTERLY FUCKED UP. ROYALLY FUCKED UP. WHERE DOES IT CONTINUE I DID PROLLY DIE IF I DONT READ WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS. help someone please
Anonymus chapter 32 . 2/27/2018
Hey B, I've been following this fic for years and I still check upon it at least once a week. Keep it up, no pressure because whenever you deliver, it's quality content. Thank you for imagining all this. Commentarius really is something I can count on to make me smile on a bad day. Keep being awesome!
eclectedmas chapter 32 . 2/21/2018
what thw fyck happens
Guest chapter 32 . 2/19/2018
This cliffhanger just doesn’t get better the more times I read it. Please never give up there’s too many questions left
Guest chapter 31 . 2/18/2018
I don’t even know if I can force myself to go through the pain of pressing ‘next’ for the last time :( hope all is well bee and writing is going well! We are all still here waiting for that update ;)
LunaLovegood1707 chapter 32 . 2/16/2018
Hey! So this has been my favourite fanfiction so far, and although I know that this has not been continued since 2014, and there's a slim chance of that happening, could the author please, please, pleeeaassse continue this fanfic? I have loved reading this, and it has had one of the best plots and climax and all.. Please try and see..
3,723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »