Reviews for Commentarius
Eve1980 chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
Hilarious as always! I love this story! Update asap please
redredreglasses chapter 7 . 2/2/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON!

hehehehe

Love your story so far!

Can't wait for more! (very soon! ;) )

redglasses
noni chapter 7 . 1/30/2007
i'm so glad to see this story again! and a very funny chapter. lily has such a strong voice and is so believably and fun. i really enjoy reading tihs story and i look forward to more- soon, please!
faking chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
gorgeous, gorgeous. im very excited to keep reading, but i'll have to do it tomorrow. :) im looking forward to it!
EClaire W chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
Keep writing! Keep writing! I think I'm going into withdrawal already. This is both witty and creative; I love it.
BlueSea14 chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
Very good job! I really like this story and I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't! This is going very well so far, and I can't wait to see what you have for the next chapter!

The style which this is written in is one that I find I like a lot. You have a few tiny mistakes here and there, just spelling things I think - I didn't quite notice them that much, so it's not like they were glaringly obvious. Good job overall!
13.Dias.Azules chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
yes I love this story its a great story and since i reviewed already on you lj then just gonna say this: I love this story! and i love this chapter more! Okie dokie gotta go! update soon! can't wait! :P
Hanna chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
Hi again:) I truely love this story! Have you considerated (if are not already) to become an author? If you ever do (or already do) I should really like to read some of your books;) As I've said before: this story is enormously funny, but also clever! Keep ut the good work;)
piggy396 chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
uh...cliffhanger!are you crazy?dont answer that!i dont mean that...im not actually asking you if you are crazy...um...ill just stop...your story is really really good!please update soon!
Wanderer27 chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
Awesome write, love it! Hilarious, im dying for the rest! plz update soon.

Blink182Rox chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
arghh! cliff hanger..sort of...please update soon! i can't take it...waiting and waiting for the chapter to be updated..heheheh..just kidding. loved the chapter!
opungo chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
AH! CLIFFHANGER! Update soon!
Randomisation chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
hilarious! i luv this story! please continue!
randomreviewer009 chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT! Keep writing! I'm excited to see more of your work!
sleepingbeauty18 chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
This is just too cute. I couldn't stop reading it. Keep up the good work and update soon!
3,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 236 243 244 245 246 247 248 .. Last Next »