Reviews for Commentarius
piggy396 chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
your story is unbeliveablly good!your story is amazing please update!
Blink182Rox chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
loved it! i was cracking up with her observations! update soon!
themaniac of no man's land chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
I love it! seriously, I'm thinking of proposing marriage... Lily is delightfully oblivious to herself, and poor James trying so hard... an eventual big discussion in which someone reads her the straight act and tells her exactly what she is really like would be very amusing, and also show exactly why James isn't taking her seriously when she deprecates herself. Keep on writing. Please- I await with bated breath.
BlueSea14 chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
This is really really good! I can't wait to read more! :)
DOJ chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
I know I've been an awful reader by not leaving a review until now...I'm really sorry about that. But I really do adore this story - I loved it when you originally posted it, and I love that you're reposting it. You have one of the few stories where Lily is a lovable character who is NOT perfect - and, of course, the other characterizations are great as well. I love the de-pruding of Lily, it's such a brilliant idea, and so much fun to read. I hope you continue posting!

~*~DOJ~*~
missers chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
You know what, now I only owe you 11 reviews. -grin-

Yes, see, I'm making up for all my non-fangirlish ways of the last...year and being super fangirlish today. Yes, I really did just reread the first 6 chapters that I already reread earlier (and now I really want to go and reread 7-13 on UR again). See? You are THAT brilliant, Bee! And I never lie (except those little white lies that Lily is so fond of, of course...).

Nah, you know I love your story and rereading it has just put me in this lovely, goofy mood so I thought I'd bother you by reviewing again.

Love ya, Bee.
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
I adore your story. Lily is so funny and James is great. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Randomisation chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
well good story i well like it! soo funni - lily is such a gr8 character in this :) Please continue!
Eve1980 chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
LOL! Your story is a real delight, It's really fun reading it!
marity chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
Ah, hell. I'm such a hypocrite! So yeah, one of my previous reviews complains about the lack of, well, reality in these diary stories? Well, reality can bite me! I like this story so much, it's renewed my faith in the diary-stories. (Quite a... unique genre, aren't they?) Lovely, fabulous chapter, I can't wait for more.
marity chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Aw. Poor Lily. I seriously feel bad for her. She's so... dumb and innocent but so observant, and still she's just being, I dunno, blonde? Lovely chapter. D
veggirl3 chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
I really love your story! It's so funny! your writing is so much better than some of the others out there... keep up the good story!
marity chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Major Moron Lily! Makes her sound like some kind of demented army-person-lady-witch-y-thing. Wow. 5 hyphenated words and one hyphenated letter. GLEE!

Gosh, I can't wait to see how these tutoring sessions go.
opungo chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
I love this story so much! Update soon!
marity chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Aww, pobre Lily! (Or, poor Lily!) Very in-character, and I really like it.

And that's strange, for me, becuase I've always disliked how unrealistic these diaries are- I mean, who writes that much in a diary entry and with that much detail? I mean, I can barely remember who said what when I was talking to my family five minutes ago- let alone, what, three hours? Haha. That's just me ranting.

But I like your style. It's very articulate, very interesting!
3,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 .. Last Next »